It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I saw this on youtube today and found it interesting, specially the video responses, they all seem to capture the same object..

Origional: www.youtube.com...

Responses: www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Could resemble the O'Hare ufo if legit. So what do you guys think? ~Lane

[edit on 5-16-2007 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow... I am not expert at all but this seems very interesting, especially when it seemed to be captured by different people. Is there more info?

[edit on 26/4/2007 by rai76]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thats the most convincing video I've seen in a long time, regardless of multiplicity. The focus changes, the shake of the camera (0:18), all very hard to fake, even with time and big budgets (take Phantom Menace
).

What infuriated me was when the b&%*y thing stopped. If you look at the last couple of frames the object starts to move to the right. It would have been good to see it moving.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well it doesn't look like a frisbee.I think if it were remote control you would see more movement.This appears to be hovering in one place.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Thats the most convincing video I've seen in a long time, regardless of multiplicity. The focus changes, the shake of the camera (0:18), all very hard to fake, even with time and big budgets (take Phantom Menace
).

What infuriated me was when the b&%*y thing stopped. If you look at the last couple of frames the object starts to move to the right. It would have been good to see it moving.

Yes the video itself is already very convincing, but it helps when there are more captures like now.

What I don't understand is why they don't just land on the ground and come out and say hi for a change..

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Blimp perhaps?

Check this video out Link

It shows how a blimp can easily look like a slow hovering ufo craft.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
what the hell! where in south FR was this taken, i'm in the south # i'm gonna ask the guy who posted this
Too bad there is no high speed movement of the object but impressive vid indeed

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes it seems that many people captured it, but I highly suspect that everyone that posted the videos know each other so I say its a forgery made by them all. You notice a lack of details of all the footages. on three differents footages released by now, they are either very short or as soon as it starts to move, the videos Stop. The Probability that out of 3 persons, none filmed longer than 30seconds to 1min and none actually filmed the object doing something interresting proves its a forgery or a fake.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A blimp, I don't believe so. CGI maybe. At times around object appears disorted. One video shows a close up and it looks nothing like a blimp. I wish they were longer videos but its to be expected. This is interesting never the less, as always I will see where this thread goes when the experts arrive on the case. One observation though, either hoaxes are getting more and more elaborate, involving numerous parties or we are indeed being visited.
The crop circle in England, 2 large objects spoted by 2 different airline pilots and passengers and now this. I think I remember reading somewhere on here about a thread where pardon the pun "the (bleep) was going to hit the fan" in the upcoming months. I don't remember who posted it maybe drk but it was interesting.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Seen blimps that look exactly like that from a distance.. /shrug.
Pretty interesting though, so who knows.. hard to tell without longer/clearer videos and one has to wonder why all the videos are so short >,>

[edit on 26-4-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
what the hell! where in south FR was this taken, i'm in the south # i'm gonna ask the guy who posted this
I don't know where the main video was made, but the second response it's called "UFO filmé le 24 avril dans la drôme, France"

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And then what happened?
It just slowly drifted off?
Nobody bothered to follow it?

Otherwise, if we can at least identify who took the videos, when, and where they were, and there are multiple images of the thing, then it's better than probably 99 percent of the other lousy UFO videos on YouTube.

In its favor, balloons don't (can't) stay stationary in the air.
If it's CGI, they do a very good job of matching camera/object movement in all three videos.

Not in its favor? It's on YouTube. No physical evidence. No expert verification. No aliens.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChanceGhost
Yes it seems that many people captured it, but I highly suspect that everyone that posted the videos know each other so I say its a forgery made by them all. You notice a lack of details of all the footages. on three differents footages released by now, they are either very short or as soon as it starts to move, the videos Stop. The Probability that out of 3 persons, none filmed longer than 30seconds to 1min and none actually filmed the object doing something interresting proves its a forgery or a fake.

GOOD POINT! If each started and stopped at about the same time,
there is something awry. And we thought only the government engaged
in conspiracies. -cwm

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
And we thought only the government engaged in conspiracies. -cwm

Hang around here long enough and you'll see plenty of hoaxes day in day out created by people who have a severe need for attention or a very warped sense of humor.

While I appreciate good satire, heck I love good satire, it's truly the sick mind that would present something as genuine knowing it's not simply for kicks.

What kind of "kicks" are they getting? They get a "kick" out of watching people waste precious time on bunk? I even understand the charlatans and snake oil salesmen who "promote a hoax". They are in it for the money.

I simply don't get the "casual hoaxer" at all.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
never seen a blimp that was semetrical on both sides, but they could exsist I guess. what's interesting to me is that all 3 videos show the same shape. know what I'm getting at? whats the chances of the people that got footage being at the the exact same angle from the blimp? if someone were in front of or behind the blimp, it would seem more cirular than oval. it would only look oval from the left or right.

unless it's cgi or an elaborate hoax. I thought it was odd they quite filming when it started to move. though the movement seemed faster than a blimp.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have a tough time buying ufo videos that never show the object leave, or show the object travel fast at some point....I cant understand why people would stop filming such an amazing object while it was still there.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
An idle mind can create many amazing things...unfortunately as you know not all of it is created for "good" but what is more "entertaining". I as a fact would rather sit around and drink beer and watch sports on TV than write a dissertation on cirrosis of the liver or the effects of steroids and performance enhancing drugs on professional sports.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, the video had 2 edits in them, showing the UFO at 3 different locations. I think it's safe to say there's more footage to be seen, and in Way better quality.

So far I'm not noticing anything that says it's a fake. I just hope the guy who took the footage will join us.

Edit: I just sent all three of them an invitation to join us here at ATS. Hopefully they'll all come... even though I sent the letter in English and one of them had French only text.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DagoTime
An idle mind can create many amazing things...unfortunately as you know not all of it is created for "good" but what is more "entertaining". I as a fact would rather sit around and drink beer and watch sports on TV than write a dissertation on cirrosis of the liver or the effects of steroids and performance enhancing drugs on professional sports.

Well, that's certainly one perspective, BUT, you watching sports and quaffing brewskies does no harm nor foul. These hoaxers cost people real money, and suck in the less mentally stable and send them down trails that are simply not healthy for these folks.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by DagoTime

Well, that's certainly one perspective, BUT, you watching sports and quaffing brewskies does no harm nor foul. These hoaxers cost people real money, and suck in the less mentally stable and send them down trails that are simply not healthy for these folks.

Springer...

Agreed...that is the biggest problem in society is the lack of awareness on the cause vs. effect butterfly effect that all of us have on our environment. Words and actions can be hurtful weapons as we all have experienced at one time...the problem is it is such a part of human DNA that it can be uncontrollable for some...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join