It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove acts a fool....again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm sure you all remember the Karl "MC" Rove video...

If not please youtube it....

And here he goes again...I guess the whole environment thing really pisses him off.

www.gnn.tv...

In his attempt to dismiss us, Mr. Rove turned to head toward his table, but as soon as he did so, Sheryl reached out to touch his arm. Karl swung around and spat, “Don’t touch me.” How hardened and removed from reality must a person be to refuse to be touched by Sheryl Crow? Unphased, Sheryl abruptly responded, “You can’t speak to us like that, you work for us.” Karl then quipped, “I don’t work for you, I work for the American people.” To which Sheryl promptly reminded him, “We are the American people.”

At that point Mr. Rove apparently decided he had had enough. Like a groundhog fearful of his own shadow, he scurried to his table in an attempt to hibernate for another year from his responsibility to address global warming. Drama aside, you would expect as an American citizen to be able to engage in a civil discussion with a public official. Instead, Mr. Rove was dismissive, condescending, and quite frankly a bully.

The leaders of this country (if you can call them that) are ignoring environmental issues.

IMHO the air we breathe is more important then some very questionable foreign war.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I saw the video and it seems that Rove is having a hard time taking criticism.

I remember that no long time ago it was a protest and people will not let him move his car to get away.

He is not very popular lately.

But what it got me was the reaction to Sheryl when she tried to touch him, I think Rove like many others working in the present administration really have a thing with been touch by what they consider the "regular people".

I guess he thinks he is royalty.

new topics

join