It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate those ats members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that go into topics and just BS insted of contabuting to the topic
all they do is use one liners and try and start arguments

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bodrul, did someone in particular tick you off today?OOOps A one liner. But I'm in BTS so it's Ok.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Bodrul, did someone in particular tick you off today?OOOps A one liner. But I'm in BTS so it's Ok.

lol BTS so its ok

na just wanted to rant about something
and the members who always tick me off by filling topics with crap came to mind

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can relate now.Just came from ATS and a certain "thread killer" is doing exactly that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i can relate also, most of those members dont last too long.. also, AD, you should change your backround color to black.. your avatar would look alot better like that!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Agreed, Access Denieds background would look better in black.

I also agree that people who enter a topic with absolutely nothing to contribute other than their own one liners piss me off...

with that being said...

"OMG, lol, wtf, youre soo wrong, lol, OMFG, Bwahaha, lol"

... thats pretty much the way I view their statements, and I typically stop paying attention to them, I do my best to get the topic back on track.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sometimes, all you need is a one liner to get the point across, and still add to the topic. I myself hate reading a load of crap, just to make a small point. Short and to the point, much more effecent.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The only time that I use one liners is when someone starts a topic without using the search feature and that topic has been beaten to death.

I have been on ats since 2003 and I have seen way to many topics that have been posted over and over again. It does us all a favor when before posting a topic the user performs a simple search to see if his or her topic has already been posted.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK Hikix, Johnsky- I agree the background should be black.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is this better?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
:shk:Now my BTS points are in the negative.Thats not fair.How am I ever going to catch up with ImpliedChaos now?Oh well it looks much better.Black is my fav colour anyhow.Thanks for the suggestion guys.Bodrul Iam not hijacking your thread.Those ATS people still tickin'you off?

new topics

top topics

join