It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An explaination for the Strange Lights over Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Please forgive me but i´m under the impression that we still have stuff to learn regarding "the laws of physics". Doing a simple google search for "hologram technology" at least bring forth some entertaining/intersting reading :-)

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Please forgive me but i´m under the impression that we still have stuff to learn regarding "the laws of physics".

Indeed, but that won't completely invalidate these laws as they are known today. I know that non-scientists often have the impression that it's typical for modern science, that from time to time an "old theory" is completely thrown out, and replaced by something entirely different. However, this is not true. I studied the subject (physics, to be exact), and I think I know a bit what I'm talking about.

Doing a simple google search for "hologram technology" at least bring forth some entertaining/intersting reading :-)

Ok, but mankind's scientific knowledge is not defined by the Google database. Especially because Google can't tell sound science from sci-fi fantasy

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Doing a simple google search for "hologram technology" at least bring forth some entertaining/intersting reading :-)

Cheers.

Entertaining is the right word!

You realize the the internet has Science Fiction on it, or perhaps "Fictional Science" might be a better way to put it. Here are some of the many things you can find in that catagory:

Teleporters- 565,000 hits
Force Feilds- 147,000,000 hits
hand held laser gun and "Death Rays" -29,800,000 hits
Hover shoes- 845,000 hits
News headlines of a Martian Colonie- 296'000 hits

None of these things exist today! However, they all came up on Google. (Yes I actually Googled each one and wrote down the number of hits that came back.)

Just because it's on google doesn't mean it's Real.

Tim

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Just because it's on google doesn't mean it's Real.

Tim

Are you saying that every single piece of information found on the net is false?

*just kiddin*

I know, i know, still, useful bits of the larger picture can be found were you would not expect it to be found and so forth i try to be open minded about it until proven bunk. Google is just a search engine, the information made available is for the most part written by people like you and me. Are you to be trusted?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I worked there. I am tired of this. What you speak of is real, but it isn't holograms nor aircraft. The lights are the luminous echos of particle beams. Alot of us know this. Although I was there long after Lazar, everybody in the contractor community knows Lazar never worked there. Please, please, stop this silliness. We used to laugh at those of you who would speculate about this, now its just depressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join