It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: chissler's Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
PODcast:

chissler's Introduction

An introduction to chissler and his views on ATS and the members.

length: 05:51
file: btstpod_2238.mp3
size: 5487k
feed: btst

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very cool and interesting Chissler.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Very cool and interesting Chissler.

Cool... Maybe. Interesting... Hardly. Not too much said there, just getting my toes wet. Might be a new thing for me though. I like it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well you left me wanting more, so don't keep us waiting and go ahead and make another PODcast, nice song.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
LOL - I turned on your podcast, and in doing so turned on the volume on my laptop... you started to talk and I was thinking... the music you've done your podcast really sounds familiar... it sounds really nice, but you need to tone it down a bit, it's drowing out your voice...

Then, smart ole me realised it was Gotan Project on my winamp that I never turned off

Nice podcast though, Chissler. Keep up the podcasting! Go Podcasting, go Podcasting, Go Podcasting, GO!!!

Nice to hear your voice!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's a start. I put it together in a few minutes, so I think as I get my feet wet I'll spend some more time preparing them and try to fine tune a few things. It's so weird doing a podcast though. You're talking, and well, nobody else is there to listen, answer, respond, anything really. So it was weird at first, but it's something that will come with experience I'm sure.

Glad I didn't completely choke and I'll see if I can improve as I go along.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Find a partner and Skype it if you want to try and give that a go. Of course it's different talking to someone, but in terms of being on there all by yourself, look at it as an opportunity to get creative. Go into story telling mode, even if what you're talking about isn't necessarily a story.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nicely done, m8. You've got a good voice for it.
I've been thinking about doing some podcasts myself, but keep finding other stuff that's got to be done first. Congratulations on actually doing one. The difference between talking about it and doing one is about 5 megs.

Not sure if you were looking for encouragement or critique, but here's the critique.

1.) Might want to adjust the sound levels a bit. I'm not sure which software you use, but there's several that will allow for seperate tracks. I'd use one for voice, one for sound effects, and one for music. This should make it easier to control the volume levels and make your fade-outs and ins flow a bit more smoothly.

2.) Mention the campaign.

Otherwise, good work, and congratulations on your first podcast, Chissler. Yours may have been just the kick in the pants that I needed to get started on my own...someday....after I get all that stuff done.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Chissler! Welcome to PODcasting!
You sound exactly like I thought you would!
It's great to hear your voice and get to know you a little more.

You could make a PODcast thread on your Pay it Forward Movement...
Or some of the stuff that you discover about yourself in your work. You might even inspire me to get back into PODcasting.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You could make a PODcast thread on your Pay it Forward Movement...
Or some of the stuff that you discover about yourself in your work. You might even inspire me to get back into PODcasting.

Get out of my head!!

It's funny because I anticipated on doing one tomorrow morning on the very subject, and it's even more ironic that I was hoping you would respond with one on your thoughts.

Keep the eyes open tomorrow for one.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey Chissler, if you ever get stuck with nothing to say and can't make anything up, start talking about me! That would be cool.

No really, that would be cool.

Can't wait to hear more!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nice intro, chissler

I enjoyed hearing the voice behind the written words.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good Stuff!

You're giving me that bug again. Might have to fire up the Skype next week.

Let see...Magic, Parr, Chissler...so many people...so little time.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
good job Chissler
PODcasting is so fun
Don't worry people will listen to ya. You just might not get as many replies. I never seem to get that many replies to my podcasts but I know that a few people listen.

Do I sense the making of a moderator podcast coming up?

Its fun stuff, Keep it up man

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nice Podcast Chiss...

Took you long enough to introduce yourself!!! LOL

Semper

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Took you long enough to introduce yourself!!! LOL

Semper

Better late than never.

Gonna work on my follow up podcast in a few. Should be up this afternoon.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the podcasting world....

I agree, you've got a nice voice for this media genre.. I enjoyed your historical background on how you found ATS and got started...

I hope we hear more from you...

Johnny

top topics

join