It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove WTC 7 Was a Natural Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Please cite your sources word for word.

I want to know the collapse mechanism form START to FINISH.

Eyewitness testimony will not be accepted.

Prove the NIST right.

Go.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
WTC was not a natural collaspe- there are dozens or more clips of video showing it fall straight down. It was demoed. I'm sorry if I sound ill about this- but this whole deal about 9-11 bugs the hound out of me because some people choose to ignore it. Watch 911 mysteries. Its about an hour and 30 minutes but I watched the entire thing. There were Bush family members involved and Silverstein deciding to pull the wtc's. So I'm gonna look deeper in this myself and find the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Prove NIST right? Prove what, exactly? rofl

Don't you know? It was outrageous fires and massive impact damages. Doesn't get any more detailed than that.

Think about this:

If on any other subject than 9/11, someone asked, "What would happen if you have cut into something asymmetrically?", anyone that understood the question would logically answer, "It would fall into the side that's most damaged."

Why is that not the case with WTC7?

No vague and generic assertions, please. It's been over 5 years and no one has a clue how asymmetrical fire and damage causes what only very precise demolitions have ever been able to do.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What he is saying is he knows it was a CD and he wants proof that it was not a CD.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This thread is QUICKLY proving to me many things regarding the "Official Story Believers"... There are none... There are only those that wish to be "Conspiracy Theory Debunkers". They engage us in a game. Asking us for undeniable proof of a theory or it is HOGWASH and we are generally then insulted.

Now, when I ask a SIMPLE, straight forward question that one would think an "Official Story Believer" should EASILY be able to answer because, after all it is WHAT THEY ARE PROMOTING...

CRICKETS.

NOTHING.

They do not even know their own stories so all they do is attack our THEORIES.

Come on guys... Bring it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
What he is saying is he knows it was a CD and he wants proof that it was not a CD.

No.

I want someone to prove WTC 7 was a Natural Collapse as presented by various government agencies and posters on this board.

Please cite your sources word for word.

I want to know the collapse mechanism form START to FINISH and I WANT PROOF.

Eyewitness testimony will not be accepted.

EDIT: LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN...

Booo.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This topic has been discussed ad nauseum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any one will do to continue this discussion.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join