It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Huge UFOs sighted Channel Islands 25/4/7

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That pilot is shaken up just talking about it way after the fact. From the psychological standpoint, his story seems to be very credible. I would very much like to hear eye witness accounts from the passengers of both planes, and people on the ground. If the object truly was the size our pilot estimates, then surely many people put eyes on it.

It seems certain that we won't be getting any radar evidence, as the authorities have unquestionably shrugged this one off. Their non-interest supports a fairly solid assumption that ATC knew the object would be there, or recognized the object in their scope and decided to disregard/coverup.

Whats interesting is that they openly deny interest in this, even though the object is so huge. ATC surely knows that it would be seen. Why would they so quickly disregard something that is quite anomalous, that many people report having seen?

FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I know some1 from across the pond in London who said they saw a bright star like object moving slowly across the horizon...is there an increase in fuo activity in uk?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If it has not already been posted before her...YES, the Channel Islnads are within Pt. Mugu's testing area. I worked at Pt. Mugu as part of the F 18 program in the past and they do very regular testing around the Channel Islands.

Also, yes it violates a number of codes of conduct to fly low over populated areas, but it just happens. Especially near Oxnard and Pt. Mugu, depending on the wind and runway being used, the final approach goes right over the freeway and a great many alfalfa fields and therefore people.

I have no idea about the alleged UFO/USO that was seen but my money would be on testing being done by aircraft stationed at Pt. Mugu and/or carrier operations.

Just my thoughts, Peace...Mondo

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, it could be a distinct possibility if we were talking about those Channel Islands. These Channel Islands, as has been stated already, are just off the coast of France, in the English Channel.

I've even posted a satellite view from Google.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wonder if we will get to hear the radio transmissions from that pilot Ray Bowyer?Will it be availiable to the public?
Thanks Neon for the heads up on this one and I flagged this thread. I really hope someone can get to this pilot and any witnesses before the government does and covers it all up. Could be testing from Pt. Mugu like you said Mongo, but the real question is what are they testing?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Could be testing from Pt. Mugu like you said Mongo, but the real question is what are they testing?

Jesus Christ. WTF is going on? Did IQs drop sharply when I was away? Don't people read anymore?

[edit on 26/4/07 by Implosion]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Jesus Christ. WTF is going on? Did IQs drop sharply when I was away? Don't people read anymore?

[edit on 26/4/07 by Implosion]

Jesus Christ WTF is that supposed to mean Implosion

Just stating my opinion and agreeing with Mondo.

Edit to say Mondo, sorry

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Solarsky, if you will scroll up a couple posts, or even check the other page... you will notice that there are two different locations referred to as "Channel Islands." You and the poster you agreed with are apparently unaware that the Islands in this case are NOT the ones near Pt. Mugu, but rather the ones off the coast of France. Completely different area, drastically reducing the likelihood of a Pt. Mugu test flight.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry Majik, you are right.

I was confused. I completely apologize for that. But what's all this WTF oneliners with nothing to do with the topic about. Just tell me I messed up, don't be an smart 8 about it Implosion.
I've never heard of Guernsey before and then I read off the coast of France and then they're off the coast of England not France and then back to France. I got excited about the thread and messed up.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No worries Solarskye, confusion happens to the best of us. Just keep a sharp eye when reading threads. And don't worry about the one-liners. If somebody makes a remark like that to you, chances are one of two things are happening...

1) You said or did something really dumb, and deserved it - in which case you laugh it off and/or appologize. (aka Roll with the Punches)

or

2) The persosn that made the one-liner comment was having a bad moment, or was just being plain rude - in which case you just ignore them, and let it roll off your back.

Cheers,

~DMN~

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I did apologize.

Now that pilot was definetly glad to land and have a cup of tea. Can't say I blame him. Part of me would want to fly to them and check them out, but the other part of me would not want them to fly at me and shoot me down. They should put camera's in the cockpit windshield like the police have and catch everything possible on video. The pilot seems geniune when listening to him tell his encounter of those objects he saw. Just gonna keep an open mind and try to be more careful before I post.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I just filed a FOIA request with the MOD.

Good thinking CM, I'll be interested to see what response you receive

One thing however - it says in one of the links posted the the sightings are being investigated by the MoD, so why do you think this is not the case? Certainly it would be pretty hard to write of a mile wide UFO as being of "no defence significance"...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Off topic a bit, but:

If somebody makes a remark like that to you, chances are one of two things are happening...

1) You said or did something really dumb, and deserved it - in which case you laugh it off and/or appologize. (aka Roll with the Punches)

or

2) The persosn that made the one-liner comment was having a bad moment, or was just being plain rude - in which case you just ignore them, and let it roll off your back.

This should be the prime rule on every internet forum existing. We all are guilty of both of these from time to time. As well, brit get upset with my verbage from time to time, as things are misconstrued across our dialects (Texan english mixed with espanol vs proper english).
good post.

This area is not like NY or LA, but it isn't "sparsely" populated, either.

Someone should have seen it. It is obvious why the Brits aren't investigating it. Its the same reason our DoD doesn't investigate: it is already known who/what they are, and it is likely known what it was that they were doing. I am disinterested in things that I already completely understand, too. This is what keeps my kids from panicing when faced with a new situation. But the sheeple seem to be waking up more and more lately. Red pills for everyone!!! See ya at the bottom of the rabbit hole!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

One thing however - it says in one of the links posted the the sightings are being investigated by the MoD, so why do you think this is not the case? Certainly it would be pretty hard to write of a mile wide UFO as being of "no defence significance"...

"These are not the droids you are looking for"

Doesn't it seem obvious?

"There is nothing up my sleeve"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A Fantastic finding here. I think that Nick Pope will get the word out, as well as doing the proper investagasion.

This incidenct happen in the aircraft, at flying altitude, a ship as big as described would looklike a Oreo flying in the air at that altitude.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Isn't it surprising that none of the passengers or pilots had a mobile camera phone with which they could have taken a few shots of these alleged UFOs?

So this whole thing looks a little suspicious to me. But if it's true, then it could mean two things:

1. A UFO manned by aliens! Or
2. A man made UFO belonging to one of those notorious 'black projects'.

Darn! Whatever happened to alien cloaking technology? Or is it that they're showing themselves on purpose as part of their graduated 'disclosure'?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi all, I rec'd some limited info this morning on this one. Two pilots from two different airlines sighted the 'huge' object. Through the years more and more Pilots are coming forward to report sightings, near misses and in one commercial airline case -- a collision while on final landing approach in Mexico.

Not long ago and in some countries today, Commercial Airline Pilots could jeopardise their career officially reporting UFOs. But at least in one case I'm aware of one US airline pilot (then co-pilot) not only reported his encounter and radio transmissions but became a UFO Investigator. As far as I know he's still flying for an Airline and has been promoted to Pilot some time ago. YES, I believe Pilot Reports of UFOs, their credibility is second to none.

"UFO sightings are being investigated by the Ministry of Defence."

"Two experienced airline pilots on separate flights saw something up to a mile wide off the coast of Alderney on Monday afternoon. Surprisingly, Jersey radar equipment did not pick up the object, although an air traffic controller said he had received simultaneous reports from the Aurigny and Blue Islands pilots..."

link:
www.thisisguernsey.com:80...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Sorry for my post in reference to the Channel Islands off the coast of southern California! I made an assumption and I got yelled at with profanity even.
Won't happen again, either way I hope!!!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

A current spokesperson for the Ministry of Defence, said that while it does monitor air space for any unusual foreign objects which might pose a threat, they would not be carrying out an investigation in this instance.

Obviously the MOD knows something we don’t! No investigation = No threat is this because they knew what the objects were?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by smartie]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey there!

I live on the south coast of Cornwall UK, and over the last few days there has been a low flying radar plane off the coast.

I was wondering if anyone else saw this and if it could be connected to this thread, and if maybe the MOD are infact investigating the sighting despite what they say.

It looked like this one in the photo provided, but please dont quote me on that.

Regards xS_Gx

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join