It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dispatches-Undercover reporter infiltrates Islamic mosque-Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This was aired on Monday 15 January 2007 08:00 PM, although i only saw this now from another source, available here.

Taken from channel 4's website is this excerpt.

A Dispatches reporter attends mosques run by organisations whose public faces are presented as moderate and finds preachers condemning integration into British society, condemning democracy and praising the Taliban for killing British soldiers.

Its only a 6 min video on that link.

"kaffaar" apparently means "non believer" in a derogatory sense, no wonder there is an air of hate when preachers spout off this stuff.
In the video he say's that eventually the world will live by Islamic law, and not man made law, like that makes sense.
Based on the video, whats your opinion?, I know there are many good muslims, but this is the main mosque in the UK, is this the underlying feeling among some muslims?

Channel 4 link here.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When you step back and look at it, the Christian view of Muslims isn't much better.

Granted, when it comes to fenaticism you'll be hard pressed to find a Christian who commits suicide, they just bomb them from afar.

I've seen enough TV Evangelicals going on about how "God smiles upon the war with Iraq"... last I checked, the bible has some very strict things to say about killing, no matter what context it's done in.

I've also heard some rather rash statements made about the Muslim people as a whole from supposively "non-judging, life loving christians"... things like, let's nuke them all, and let god sort them out.
If there is a god, thats a few who won't be making it into heaven, lol.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of both sides. Both religions are completley screwed up now. Both sides are almost openly calling for the deaths of the other, while pretending to preach peace and understanding. Blah blah, BULL****.

It's high time we just stopped paying attention to religion all together. Its gotten to the point that I can't take religious jargon seriously anymore. I don't care if religion attempts to have charity drives, there's plenty of other charities out there to replace yours, and I don't care if you THINK your religion preaches peace and good-will... because it's being used every day to justify the merciless slaughter of dozens to hundreds of people.

Religion has had it's day... long ago. It's time to let common sense and science take over. God knows you've stepped in the way of that for centuries.

new topics

join