It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient race of skeleton people found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I read an article at the following link of a whole civilization of skeleton people living in old cities several thousand years ago . There's even been skeleton animals much like the ones we see in nature today in those ancient cities. Archeologists speculate that the skeleton populace didn't wear much in the clothing department.

www.theonion.com

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
uhh theonion.com ?

Really now...

I can't find the link either...

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Onion is a fictional paper printed in Green Bay, WI. All the articles are false. They even have "news" updates on the radio.

I have a few of their collection books reprinting several of their more popular stories.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Dude ...The Onion is a parody paper!
Those stories are NOT real.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Its true!!!

I tried to contact my host and they said they had a "skeleton staff" on over the holidays.

These people are taking the casual jobs that good honest people used to have. Also they are in the key making business and so are potential terrorists or criminals.

Deport them at once!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
yeah, thats why i was like uhhh theonion?
llol

But never found the story he was talking about... most likely would've been a good read too :p

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yes...this race is still abundant in modern society.

Supermodels?

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah, they sometimes get casual work in school science labs as models....

Some are musicans using their ribs as xylaphones

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Some are musicans using their ribs as xylaphones

lol

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And the Egyptians were a race of mummies.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
I read an article at the following link of a whole civilization of skeleton people living in old cities several thousand years ago . There's even been skeleton animals much like the ones we see in nature today in those ancient cities. Archeologists speculate that the skeleton populace didn't wear much in the clothing department.

www.theonion.com

man that cracked me up, how would we know it was a race of skeletons? you would only find the skeletons oh man thats too funny

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Man, that's SCARY!

Along with these... makes you think

LOveryL

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There was an ad on TV last year (I can't remember what it was advertising
) it had skeletons in a pub playing darts and a skeleton dog stealing a leg bone from one of the skeletons leaning on the bar. It was so funny ! Maybe they were the skeleton people

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
wasn't that an ice tea commercial with the snowman?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There's a race of skeleton people living in boxes under the ground beind some nice gates. Some live in sealed stone houses that look too tiny to live in. Funny thing is, they're all dressed like they're going to a fancy dinner. All their homes are marked with big rocks with human names carved into em. They also have pets but they all live behind their own big set of gates.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm..........could it be that the reason as to y they found skeletons in a "skeleton city" was because...o i don't know.....THE PPL R DEAD!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nah... you're totally overexaggerating! Let's not be stupid here, if they are skeleton people, it is obvious they aren't dead. When PEOPLE die, they are no longer people. Therefore, PEOPLE cannot be dead. Only corpses can be dead. Dude use logic. I can't believe you didn't know that. People DIE but afterwards they are corpses or bodies or piles of flesh. NOT PEOPLE!
Omg sometimes you PEOPLE make me so mad. I swear, the IGNORANCE of people is... arrrg. God wtf did you have to say DEAD PEOPLE for, that's just WRONG! Don't you know between RIGHT and WRONG? Wrong is when something is NOT right, or false. Therefore, I have proven in the above that you were false, and your statement is false. This automatically proves that my statement is TRUE, because it is RIGHT. Therefore, I must be the smarter one. My logic is better than your logic. My KUNG FU is better than YOUR kung fu. Do not mess with my kung fu. Your kung fu is good, but mine is better. Damn people are not DEAD I swear if you say that one more time I'll drink spoiled milk and die ;\ On purpose! Ok I need some air....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's good to keep your humor when politicians, wars, and the world is falling apart piece by piece. The best type of humor is when it's TRUE but done in a funny way.
Like that Articles section of the Jay Leno show on mondays. I love that!

new topics

top topics

join