It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli man charged over $37m drug haul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"AN Israeli national has been charged with trying to import the synthetic drug MDMA, with a street value of $37 million, into Australia inside three hot water tanks."

"About 113kg of MDMA powder, usually found in ecstasy, was discovered inside 172 tennis ball cans packed in three of six solar hot water systems in a cargo shipment."

Link here

I could care less if Israeli's wanna destroy there society with this crap, BUT DONT SHIP IT HERE !!!!.

If it was me in charge, id hang the guy.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Id hate to say it but if this was "Muslim man charged over $37m drug haul" this thread would have over 100 posts.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You can bet thats true

But thats what its like in america i guess, always blind on the jewish eye yet quick to react when muslims do something bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think the mistake would be in labelling any religion as bad because of what one person does. There's literally thousands of drug smgglers who are Christians, doesn't mean it's the religions fault.

If anything just blame the countries law enforcement, they are the ones who failed to catch the smuggler before he shipped it out. That, and his supplier, and/or drug lab.

I'm not saying religion isn't screwed up as it is... all religions... but religion didn't cause this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Human traffiking and E(xctasy) seem to be 2 very big things over there. Do you remember the recent trial of the Israeli in Florida also convicted of traffiking in E and set a precedent in his trial for hiding the identities of his accusers (shin Beit or Mossad) in an American court of law?

Pie

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Human traffiking and E(xctasy) seem to be 2 very big things over there. Do you remember the recent trial of the Israeli in Florida also convicted of traffiking in E and set a precedent in his trial for hiding the identities of his accusers (shin Beit or Mossad) in an American court of law?

Pie

WOW, i never heard of that. I guess its like the countless Israeli spys that the US government has busted, yet never tends to make mainstrem news.
I guess some MS13 gang member is importing yellow cake and makes for better news

I have just one question, why are Israeli's soooooooo of limits ?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helium3

Hey helium... good to see another aussie on ATS.

To answer your question.

Its because Israel has a huge guilt card to show to the world, ie the holocaust. Plus some of the most powerful lobbyists in washington to throw money at senators and congressman guaranteeing they get a big say in US policy, foreign and domestic. And lets face it. US policy plays a part in our little corner of the world.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Originally posted by Helium3

Its because Israel has a huge guilt card to show to the world, ie the holocaust.

I can understand your point mate but come on, how offen do the African Americans or Native Indians play that card in such a way to recive a country(Palestine) ?. Im for one am sick of hearing about holocaust as a method to gain some advantage. Israel is like the spoilt only child crying over spilt milk while other kids are dying in the corner FROM REAL PROBLEMS.....without a pep

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
You can bet thats true

But thats what its like in america i guess, always blind on the jewish eye yet quick to react when muslims do something bad.

I don't understand your point. This is an international forum and the incident happened in Australia.

What's your reasoning for implicating America in this?

new topics

top topics

join