It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 5, raped, killed with her jump rope

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher

Ok here is something to debate about. If prostitution was legal in this country would horrific crimes like rape still occur at the rate they do. If it were legal, sickos like this could actually get laid and maybe just maybe our children would be a little safer

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Starwatcher]

I COMPLETELY AGREE with this..................if some person be it male or female wants to sell themselves for sex LET THEM.....it is their flippen body and their choice IMO.........

But maybe that could only happen in a free country where people were in charge of their own body..............

Rape is more a crime of violence than it is of sex...............but I think if criminals could find sex a little easier they would be less inclined to cause violence....(once again IMO)

[edit on 25-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How would prostitution make children safer?

See this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Another baby-sitter, Kisha Stewart, said Monique dreamed of being a doctor and loved to dance to hip hop. "She was beautiful, just wonderful," said Stewart, who said she used to see Monique jumping rope outside, when she wasn't riding her bike - "her favorite thing."Text

O man. Here we go again. This little girl is now dead. OMG. Our society is so messed up. I just think we should kill these people who rapes or kill's our kids. I'm so mad.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
O man. Here we go again. This little girl is now dead. OMG. Our society is so messed up. I just think we should kill these people who rapes or kill's our kids. I'm so mad.

read the whole thread and you shall see that this girl accidentally strangled herself. nobody raped her, nobody killed her.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

"This is really one grisly murder," a shaken investigator said.

Really sorry then. I guess I shall go back and read it. Are you sure though? They said it was murder.

5-year-old girl neighbors described as "beautiful" was raped, strangled with her jump rope and hanged from a closet door last night in her Bronx apartment, police sources said. Monique Fulgham's grandmother made the gruesome discovery about 6 p.m., cops said. .....
Detectives continued to grill the women into the morning and were suspicious because of inconsistencies in their statements about who had access to their apartment, a source said.......
The apartment is right next to an elevator, possibly giving the killer a quick exit.

www.nydailynews.com...

Ok, I just found your article which is down on the first page. I usually read only the opening statements and not everyone else's comments before I make my own. That way I have my opinion and am not persuaded by someone else's. Then I will go back and read other peoples. So I totally missed your post there. Sorry. But you are right according to your news article she did it herself. What a big jump from the first one.

www.nydailynews.com...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Shar]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Theres cops out there who do what your talking about. If not the cops sometimes the prisoners themselves do it before a trial. My Aunt was brutally raped and murdered, she was close to 80 years old. Her murderer a crazed drug addict never made it to court. No prisoner got charged with his death either.

If I remember something like that happened to jefferey dahmer as well.

The only problem is that you get some members around here, as well as other people outside these forums who claim such murderers shouldn't pay with their lives even if they comitted such horrible crimes...

Not that long ago one member, which i won't mention his name, was talking about the rights of a 17 year old who had murdered an old woman in a wheelchair by throwing her with the wheelchair into a pool of water and he laughed and observed as the old woman died...all this member could think about was the rights of the 17 year old...

In such cases, such as brutal torturing innocent children and people, raping women and children and such i agree 100% with the death penalty.

Such murdered/rapers don't deserve anything less than death more so if only to stop them from doing the same to others. But you will find some people that for whatever motives want to give more rights to criminals than to law abiding citizens...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

read the whole thread and you shall see that this girl accidentally strangled herself. nobody raped her, nobody killed her.

I don't know where you got that, but the original article does say she was raped and hanged with her own jump rope. There were several people who started discussing other events, but the original news source does say she was raped and murdered with her own jump rope.

Never mind, i saw now where you posted the other source. Anyways, even if this was accidental i stand by my comments.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is precisely why I am training my daughters in the martial arts, and when they are 18 I will train them on the uses of a firearm.

If someone messes with them they will be in for a nice surprise.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Please. If you believe that load, you'll believe anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
why would the medical examiner lie about a crime as heinous as rape and murder of a 5 year old girl that was apparently still in diapers?

why would anyone not want that perpetrator of that crime in jail?

this was an accident. The girl wasn't raped, she wasn't murdered. There isn't a soul on the planet, other than another pedophile who would want the perp to get away with a crime like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

why would the medical examiner lie about a crime as heinous as rape and murder of a 5 year old girl that was apparently still in diapers?

why would anyone not want that perpetrator of that crime in jail?

this was an accident. The girl wasn't raped, she wasn't murdered. There isn't a soul on the planet, other than another pedophile who would want the perp to get away with a crime like that.

Do you have any sources? The article clearly states that the girl was raped and hung.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
again I direct you to my link, from the same newspaper. It was printed two days after the original article and there is a mention as to the rape and murder being suspected but since ruled out.

I linked the NY Daily news - same paper as the original story as well as the NY Times, which was from a day earlier.

If people read the entire thread before posting, they would not miss the updates on the stories being discussed.
(not directed at any one person as several people have skipped the meat of the thread and posted after reading the first post).

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Its instances like this that make me yearn for summary executions.

Like someone said above, if I were a cop, I don't think I could resist the urge to give the beast his just reward.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
who should be punished? The person who sold her family the jump rope? The mother for letting her jump rope indoors?

This was an accident.

If people would read the thread they might actually learn something.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join