It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Famous People Publicly Support Greer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just listening to a recent episode of coast to coast on YOutube while doing some work - www.youtube.com...

Dan Aykroyd (for what it's worth) says he thinks Greer is "the real deal". I have yet to listen to more of the broadcast, but thought I would start a thread soliciting other well known people who have 'publicly' proclaimed thier trust in Greer, if in fact there are any other examples that one can easily listen to or locate like this youtube clip.

This shouldn't become a chance to share your personal disgust or support of Greer, just objectively, other well known people in the mainstream who have publicly shown thier support, if there are indeed any other.

I'm not expressing an opinion either way or asking for opinions, so please don't post the typical, "He can't levitate, takes moth pictures, is on the dark side with his new age karate stealing money discrediting innocent witnesses etc......"

More like, "Well, you know that Maurie Povich recently said on the radio that he follows the disclosure project...... "

Maybe not worth it's own thread, but I thought I would see what other's have to say......

[edit on 25-4-2007 by rocketsauce]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by rocketsauce]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer.

Astronauts Ed Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, and Brian O'Leary.

Famed White House correspondant Sarah McClendon, who was instrumental in setting up the NPC conference.

All the DP witnesses.

Art Bell and George Noory.

Greer has been on Larry King Live, so we can maybe say Larry King.

Jose Escamilla, since he includes a lot of Greer and TDP footage in "UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

As you said, Dan Aykroyd, and also actor James Cromwell.

Probably lots more that escape me right now.....

[edit on 25-4-2007 by millerman]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by millerman]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Lawrence Rockefeller
www.virtuallystrange.net...

There are a few others... I will post more in a bit.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In the interest of accuracy, it should be said that Ed Mitchell has not been a Greer "supporter" for years.

For those with an interest please visit the following external link and read the 2001 article stating Ed Mitchell's views.

Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness

Vic

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Stanton Friendmen, does he have a public position on Greer either way? If so, what is it and why?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
Stanton Friendmen, does he have a public position on Greer either way? If so, what is it and why?

I can't find any specific comments on Friedman's website. A few loose Google searches showed that Friedman does not readily believe that we possess 'free energy' devices. He likens their reverse-engineering to Columbus trying to reverse-engineer a nuclear sub, in his day.

Going by that, I doubt that Friedman would be a Greer supporter. I think that Friedman would want Greer to produce the goods about his levitating and vectoring UFOs before he could be taken seriously - like most people should also request the same of Greer.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Lawrence Rockefeller
www.virtuallystrange.net...

There are a few others... I will post more in a bit.

Wow, That is significant. If Greer is getting funding from Rockefeller that suggests he IS in the buisness of disinformation.

Lawrence Rockefeller funded research into crop circles in 98.
US billionaire funds crop circle research

Which makes me think that the powers that be really don't have the answers that many of us are seeking.

Have a look at what Aaron Russo discloses about his discusions with Nick Rockefella. Not ET related but confirms many of the so called conspiracies that exist today.
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by rocketsauce

I can't find any specific comments on Friedman's website. A few loose Google searches showed that Friedman does not readily believe that we possess 'free energy' devices. He likens their reverse-engineering to Columbus trying to reverse-engineer a nuclear sub, in his day.

Going by that, I doubt that Friedman would be a Greer supporter. I think that Friedman would want Greer to produce the goods about his levitating and vectoring UFOs before he could be taken seriously - like most people should also request the same of Greer.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by tezzajw]

I think this is probably pretty accurate. The proof is in the pudding! I think it woud be cool to have Stanton and Greer interviewed at the same time and see how they interact.

top topics

join