It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comic Book is Done!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For those who didn't see the first thread, it's a cheesy work thing, but don't blame me for the words...I'm just the artist here...
If their team wins (they better), they get a day off work!

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Cool stuff Gazrok

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just looking it over now Gaz, very nice work man. Haven't had the opportunity to read it all as of yet, but I like what I see so far.

Very Nice!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What a great job.
The artwork rocks!

The dialog was even kinda funny in a Corporate cliche sort of way.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dialogue credit goes to the wife and her team...(it'd make more sense if familiar with the Payroll industry, I imagine)...but hey, I'm just the artist... It was fun, but a lot of work.

It took about an hour and a half per page for the black and white pages, and the cover took about 4 hours (it's done with Prismacolors (pencils) if anyone's curious). The black and white parts are done with black pen, black Sharpie, and a 4B pencil for shading. I just used regular copy paper.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I used ot own stock in "paychex"..I think thats what's mentioned in the comic, isn't it?
I made a little money when I sold it, but not much.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Gazrok,, very kewl work .....
hope you win...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That was some good work there Gazrok,I myself am a comic book artist who"s soon going to work for marvel comics as I finish the three years I've got left to obtain my degree.I would like to show some of my work but I currently don't no how to transfer it to this page,I might try again later.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wow, must be great to have a job doing something you love!
Oh, by the way, her team won...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd like to show you a sample of my work Gazrok if you don't mind , it's a few sketches I've done as I've posted on BTS/ATS.It would be great if we could do a collaboration with a few established characters from the Marvel or DC universes.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Nice work!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nice work!
The same can be said to your work Gazrok , if you've got any spare time come check my thread "wanna see my sketches ??", I've posted up more sketches there and work from a fellow BTS member , Cosmokatt, anyone is welcomed to post up their artwork/sketches. I wanted to do a challenge of tryin' to sketch every character from the marvel universe , (with help from fellow artists that are here to see if it can be done).I also forgot to mention another member by the name of IcedTenG who's posted up links to his Dragon Ball Z art which is pretty darn good.

top topics

join