It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

It is NOT my attitude.

It is society's

Where have you been hiding? for the last 20 years.

Look at all the fashion in the form of thongs and bikini wear and even normal clothes for under tens...designed to provoke and titilate...

mini/micro skirts,bra tops..crop tops..navel revealing.../ultra low cut jeans...

if that is not "come hither" look..i don't know what is...

No body answered my questions above.

They seemed to been evaded for simple revenge which is not going to happen as he will be put into a separate wing for his own protection.

Also why did the mother divorce the decent father for a drunk Ahole?

Women are largely to blame for going out with drunks,thugs and violent men...

They seem to be EXCITED by a violent man.. .

:bash::bash::bash:

They always pick the thuggish Ahole with a drink problem,so they can mother them presumably,with a ton of hair gel on his head,over a decent educated person who would treat her like a princess.

Maybe a women here could explain this behaviour by her gender.

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

[edit on 15-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

If she was being forced she would have told her parents and she did not because she was a willing participant.

Why she not tell when pedo was not present?

I would like to say I do not agree with this statement. She was just a child. 7 years old at the time when the raping started with her. The article I believe said it had been going on for a couple of years. Since she got pregnant at 9 and gave birth at 10 then that would make her 7 years old when it all started for her. More than likely she was scared beyond all belief. She was being raped!!! She was the innocent victim!!!!! I am sure of it!!!! More than likely he threaten her repeatedly. This was indeed a sick man. You don’t look at you’re young girls and want them for sex. Any mind that does is a Very, Very Sick Mind!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
Women are largely to blame for going out with drunks,thugs and violent men...

They seem to be EXCITED by a violent man..

Thats just about the same excuse some rapists use to excuse their crimes. They ALWAYS say they asked for it somehow. For you to infer the same thing speaks volumes for your own charactor.

..and it makes me wonder why you are so quick to accuse a CHILD [..can't believe I have to put that in allcaps] of giving the 'come hither' look.
Again.. thats called blaming the victim. Children cannot consent.
In fact I do not agree with the fashion trends where children wear string bikinis etc.. but I do NOT think these would excite normal men.. I believe only pedophiles could see it as sexual.

They always pick the thuggish Ahole with a drink problem,so they can mother them presumably, with a ton of hair gel on his head

They probably wouldn't even been aware of the drinking problem.. and as for domestic violence most women don't find out their bf/husbands true nature until they're already too deep into the relationship.
Ironically they usually start out like this:

over a decent educated person who would treat her like a princess.

They treat her 'like a princess'.. until she's sucked into his 'nice guy' act.. at which point he feels secure enough to show his true colours.
Personally I am not interested in being treated 'like a princess' either as the whole fairytale concept again forces the woman into a subservient role where she is groomed, owned and trained like some sort of show dog thats always ready to appease her master.
Perhaps a better idea would be "someone who would treat her as a human being".

[edit on 15-1-2008 by riley]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Your world is, quite obviously, not mine...

I have never seen a little girl give any one a "come hither" look. If you have, I would strongly suggest that you seek professional help. Clothing means nothing, sir, that monster in human skin would have raped her if she'd been wearing a tent.

That little girl, and others like her, did nothing to incite their attackers. Asking for it? What a load of horse manure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join