It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
outrider,

I hope what your saying is true. However, someone on here said that they'll keep him away from other prisoners who would hurt him.

I say put him right in the middle of the worse offenders and let them do as they will.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
first off yes its true i have 2 sisters, both one is 13, the other 11 and second i dont like that part about keeping him away from other people, i agree with the middle of the worst offenders part

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One thing is I don't blame my mom a lot and yet I can.

My mom did not choose him over us but in a way she did. She choose having a house and food to eat for the kids and her.

She hated him and she she passed she did not want to be buried with him and I honered her wish. I took her ashes to her hometown and gave them to her brother. He said she will be buried with him.

My father is still alive and just called me. He knows I am not happy with him and does not stay on the phone. I forget to let the machine answer.

Anyhow she said where would she go with 4 kids and no job and education. Back then they did not have shelters to go to.

Back then they did not talk about or was it taught in schools.

I did not know it was wrong but I know it terrified me.

I would go for reform if it was possible. I am not one to violence. Because they get worse when they are treated badly.

Right now I don't know the answer besides removal from society. I see the list at the town hall that they have.

There is not much more I can say on this subject.

Barb

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I will be the bad guy, the one everyone will call a pervert. I think this man started a little early for this girl. At 12-14 years would be the best time to have sex with a girl.
The truth is that most men are very attracted to little budding beauties, they just won't admit it. Many men fantasize about their little daughters as they see their bodies begin to develop.

While it is unlikely, this man might have actually loved this girl. Perhaps if they had been supported they would have made a loving family.
There is so much written about the pain and suffering of the "little girl." People wrote that her life is over, this is plainly untrue. Having become a Mother at an early age probably helped to develop her character more fully. Life is what it is, and we must buck up to the challenges it offers.

If the do-gooders of society hadn't gone on a witchhunt, this might have become a very loving family. There are many cases of these relationships that have lasted a lifetime.

I feel sorry for the man who has had the love of his life and his baby taken from him. He was placed in prison for doing what was natural, and in the right setting might be beautiful. He should be able to reclaim his baby and marry the Mother.

If the situation was a grown woman and a young boy, the do-gooder attitudes would be different entirely. Let the love continue. If it is forcible rape it is a different case, but it might well have been mutual love.

People don't know the hearts of others, therefore they are not qualified to be their judge.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
truth detector,
I could quote you but I don't want to read you again.. started a bit early?

..seriously.. started a bit early?

'budding beauties'?! Are you speaking from experience?

Developing girls aren't concubines waiting to be defowered at the right time. Only a sick mind sees them in that light.. most see them as human beings.
Saying things like the sex was some sort of mutual expressions of love [an attempt to blame the victim] and that her father did her some sort of favour getting her pregnant is delusional. Child baring at that age can kill girls and frequently does.
Sexual predators frequently justify their own dispicable acts by saying that they were 'in love' with the child and in a mutual relationship.. they want to justify their own behaviour to themselves so they can convince themselves their actions are somehow normal. Most fathers want to have sex with their daughters but just won't admit to it?

That sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

Imo the thought would probably make most fathers sick and would be civilised and have some self control would not treat their daughters as pieces of meat. If you are right though.. that still would not make it acceptable. It would still be abuse.

I truly hope you have no daughters or have access to girls as I honestly do not think they would be safe.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by riley]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthdetector
I feel sorry for the man who has had the love of his life and his baby taken from him.

She's TEN years old.

If the situation was a grown woman and a young boy, the do-gooder attitudes would be different entirely.

NO. She would be sent to jail as well.

Let the love continue. If it is forcible rape it is a different case, but it might well have been mutual love.

There is no 'might'. It is not natural for children to have sex with adults.. it can ONLY be rape; legally, morally and physically. There is no way a grown man could have sexual intercourse with a child without causing extensive pain and injury [bruising and tearing].
He would have FORCE his penis inside the child's body. THAT IS RAPE.

People don't know the hearts of others, therefore they are not qualified to be their judge.

Well.. yes we are. A man who tries to have sex with children is a sexual predator.. this is not a subjective opinion from people who 'don't know the hearts of others'.. it's a fact. If YOU are/have been engaged in a sexual relationship with a child.. don't kid yourself into believing it's mutual. They would not enjoy having sex with a grown man.. they would only be doing it because they feel like they'd have no choice.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by riley]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Is interesting that cultures and times change what is considered wrong or right. Many years ago these same comments were made re: same sex relationships.
Not many years back, these same self righteous people were against interracial relationships as well. As society evolves so does the accpeptance of the change.
A few years back the American Psyciatric Association made the statement that adult-child sexual relationships can be helpful to the child. You can check this statement yourself.

It is always a mistake to paint with a wide brush when it comes to these things. In my home town was a man who was 35 and was seeing a 13 year old. She became pregnant when she was almost 15. They married and raised a family with 3 children. They were well known as one of the happeist and healthiest families around.

The "little girl" in the case I am discussing was mature enough to know love when she saw it. They were together until 1 year ago when the husband died. Their children are among the best behaved I have ever seen.
The self-righteous do-gooders would have imprisoned him also,and probably aborted his baby.

While some of these cases are clearly rape, many are not. It is never good to adopt a one size fits all mentality when it comes to people and their lives.

Real abuse is committed by self-righteous people who want to diagnose the ills of others without all the facts. This is the same sick spirit that used to shout loudly about inerracial and same sex relationships.

No child or adult should be forced into sex or pregnancy. BUT to decide the case without all the evidence makes no sense either. There are places in the world where people are also married at birth, but we dont agree with this concept..does this automatically mean we are right?

Sexual exploitation on any level is wrong, but each case must be handled invidually, not from the automated self-righteous vewpoint.
Love can be found in all age groups. Real love is not limited to your boundaries. Real love is entirely possible in situations that society deems unaccaptable.

As soceity evolves and becomes enlightened, it will gain the ability to see the truth on this subject just as it has on similar subjects.

Do-gooders in society should probably clean their own back yards before they dabble in the business of others. Rushing to judgements without knowing the intimate facts makes you the real criminal.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by truthdetector

I'll say it again.

This is NOT a subjective issue. Children CANNOT consent to ADULT relationships. They cannot have sex with adults because they are not sexually developed. It's not about self rightoeusness or being a do gooder. When people of different races have sex it's MUTUAL. When homosexual adults have sex it's MUTUAL. Yes men used to marry 13 year olds.. most of this happened before women's lib.. at a time when it was still legal to rape women within marriage and a time where girls were basically married off into slavery.

When an adult man forces himself inside a child it is ABUSE. It could never be mutual as a man could NOT have sex with a child without inflicting pain and injury. No child would consent to that.

The ONLY person who would get enjoyment out of having sex with a child would be the pedophile.

Pedophiles frequently parrot.. well basically all you've said. They convince eachother that their victims want the cruelty they are inflicting when in fact the children loathe every second.

They do this so they can look at themselves in the mirror.. meanwhile the child is forced to carry that trauma for the rest of their lives.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by riley]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can't believe Riley is even having to repeat that what this man did is an abomination.

A child is a child. They don't know what they want, what sex is, or even what love is -- except for the platonic love they feel for family and pets.

Either truthdetector is a pedophile himself or he's a troll, because nobody in their right minds would even try to say that we need more evidence before deciding that the man responsible for this is a criminal.

Suggesting that the child in this scenario could possibly have consented to this as an adult would is disgusting. I'm appalled by this, utterly disgusted.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Two Words: Public Execution

Start putting all rapists and molesters in the stockades for a couple of days then Hang em. Make it very clear if you are convicted of this type of crime, this is your punishment. I'll be more than happy to pull the lever.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdetector

I've seen some appalling posts in my two years plus at ATS, but yours is without a doubt the most vile...

OOoooh a personal attack. You damn betcha...

Children are just that, children. Not miniature adults, they are not ready in any sense for a relationship...not that this was a relationship, this particular sordid little event was pedophilia at its worst.

As for your assertion that if it had been a little boy and a woman nothing would have been done...really? Watched the news much lately?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Truthdetector you don’t seem to understand that we’re talking here about a child who hasn’t developed physically AND mentally to have sex! Who in the world said its ok for an adult to have sex with children?
It’s just sick!
If your talking about the mind then the mind of a child is still in the developing stages
…psychologically the Child’s mind still doesn’t comprehend what love is except (like majormalfuntion said) for the love of pets, things, and games!
I just think its wrong that an adult has sex with a child! SO WRONG!
In addition, for your comment that back then men had sex with young girls well that was the past now we know a little better… that’s no excuse to use!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
truthdetecter is no longer with us. That is not ATS content.

Btw, the 2 girls that outrider is talking about are my daughters. I think he gets his views on this matter from me. If either of my girls were molested, the animal would die. Sorry if this offends some but predators do not deserve to live.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
truthdetecter is no longer with us. That is not ATS content.

Well done, moderators.

That whole set of posts left me cold, and very angry. I, obviously, wasn't the only one.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Parents too busy watching pop idol and stuffing themselves with mcdonalds which stupifies them further.

And most American girls are sexually active at very early age on now with all the tv they watch encouraging them thanks to movies like Bratz and Hannah Montana.

They dress in microskirts and give a 90% skin show.Why?

They send a "come hither" message to all the males.Why

With all the 24/7 tv shows educating them and all the magazines educating them,these girls know exactly what they are doing.

They have ALL the information.

USA kids have access to hundreds of channels,thousands of magazines and the schools are full of sex talk in the playground.

So she must have known and why did she not tell?

Why?

She had 2 parents and a house so where did the sex take place?

Where?

Why did she keep returning to the pedo's place by herself.Why?

For a whole year!

If she was being forced she would have told her parents and she did not because she was a willing participant.

Why she not tell when pedo was not present?

Any answers?

I can instantly detect any slight change in behaviour in my kids due to any issues and in this case there was no issue as she must have been a willing participant which is why her parents did not know.

Hey! Jerry Springers on now...lets watch that now.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

The mother of this girl was probably very much aware of what was happening, but was so abused by this scumbag that she went into denial.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

So many women ignore decent men to go out with and date thugs,drunks,and low lifes who beat them up.

It is almost as if women enjoy being abused or dominated.

Women ignore/spit on nice guys and go for the Ahole who is violent.

Just go into any bar.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Hello,

I disagree with you're statement. I personally believe it just depends on the woman. Yeah, maybe some women get with the A-hole's, but some of us get with nice gentlemen type men. Sure even you're gentlemen are not perfect and there is trouble in the relationship but because he isn't the a-hole type the couple can actually have an argument and she don't get the crapped knocked out of her for voicing her opinion. So there is nice guys out there, and women do get with them.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

You've never heard of coercion? Threats? The child is the only innocent here.

A ten year old girl is incapable of using "come hither" in any form or fashion. For you to think so says little good about you.

Your whole attitude makes me ill.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What a sick SOB.
You know, I'll never understand it. How could you do this to a child? I mean seriously. An underage, innocent child.
I just don't get it.
I agree with previous posters. This SOB isn't worth his weight in sand. At the least he should be castrated, then let into the general prison population with a fluorescent orange T-shirt proclaiming himself to be a child rapist.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As far as that SCUM OF THE EARTH goes, wait til he gets behind bars. (Big sneer on my face right now)

The boys on the inside are gonna have their way with him bigtime.

They already know about him before he sets his foot into the door.

There's a jail code amongst the boys against: Pedophiles, wife-beaters, etc.

Once they hear what he did to that poor soul, they are gonna put the boots to him sooooooooo bad.

Like Intrepid said about nature finding a way, well....."Justice outside the bars, and Justice INSIDE the bars."

He might not live past the 'red blanket' treatment. For those of you who don't know what that is? It's putting a blanket over someone, and pounding them til they bleed...BAD.

This is what goes on in there.

I've had my say.

~Ducky~

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join