It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

SpeakerofTruth,
can tell you that this guy will probably be put in protective custody.

That is ridiculous. He should be in the general of the general population. He doesn’t deserve protection. Where was this little girls protection. Who protected her. Not him!!!! UGGG.

He doesn't deserve that, but that's most likely what he'll get. Our legal system is screwed up. Big time.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ArMaP,

They say in the article that the maximum possible sentence was 30 years, so the judge could not sentence him to more than that.

Are you serious! The max he could get was 30 years. The minimum should be LIFE without any hope for parole. The max should be the DEATH penalty. This weak sentencing policy in our system is the reason there is so much of this junk making the headlines. These creeps know they only have about a 10-15% chance of even getting caught. Probably about a 50/50 chance of getting off with a bad lawyer and better than that with a good one. And then, on the off chance that they even get time, it's 10 or 15 years with a parole hearing every year after 5 or so. This junk makes me as sick as the ungodly crimes these people commit. How hard would it be to have some standard punishment (REAL punishment) for crimes and sticking to it? And none of this insanity junk or plea bargain crap, either.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by lonewolf37]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lonewolf37,
The max should be the DEATH penalty

Yes it should be. I and many other people say the same thing. So why is it not the death penalty? Why do these creeps get to continue to live in our society? To look upon our children with their sick minds. Lusting after our innocent children. Performing their selfish nasty acts upon our innocent kids. Ruining them for the rest of their lives. These kids that go through rape like this, will never have a normal childhood. They will not live as full life as an adult they way they should. Life has been taken away from them. They have been robbed of their innocence.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Shar,

Life has been taken away from them.

You're right, their lives have been taken away. That's why the animals that do this to them should have their lives taken away; literally.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
IF anyone did this to any of my kids, if I had some, I would probably kill him, I would at least almost kill him, but I think that the whole killing thing is wrong still.

If he would get sentenced to death that would make us as low as him, a murderer, I know he deserves to die.
But if it comes a trend I can imagine people who get falsly accused killed for a crime they did not commit. The country would make kids and people think its right to judge and kill anyone, we need to be careful with such things. I say keep him in prison for life, until he dies. NEVER let him out again.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If he would get sentenced to death that would make us as low as him, a murderer, I know he deserves to die.

I'm sorry you feel this way. I totally disagree with this though. I don't think it makes us a murderer. I believe and many other do as well if you kill these people it will send a very strong message. Rape our children or kill our kids you will die. I'm not talking about the one's who could be Innocent, I'm talking about the one's who is guilty beyond any doubt. Who admitted they committed this insane act.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately I also think that ALL killing is wrong whether on the part of a wanton murderer or on the part of the state.

However, I do believe in justice. And justice in this case would be full castration. Preferably without anesthetic.

The mother of this girl was probably very much aware of what was happening, but was so abused by this scumbag that she went into denial. It's a sad fact that up to 70% men who physically or otherwise abuse their spouses will also abuse children. It can also be a way to control the spouse, to hurt the children.

I have no doubt that this man is a sociopath and is most likely a batterer. Though I feel sorry for the mother if she was also a victim of abuse, I can't forgive her. I managed to get away from my abusive husband (though now we're fighting in court for the kids) without having such a horrible impetus.

Stockholm syndrome is a real phenomenon and can be a reason that this little girl wasn't taken proper care of by her mother. Not an excuse, just a reason.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Did I mention this guy should be covered in honey and stuck in a room full of killer bees? I did? Oh, ok. Just making sure.

Good one. Any reason why we can't do things like this? I really hope he gets what he deserves that's all I can say.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

The mother of this girl was probably very much aware of what was happening, but was so abused by this scumbag that she went into denial.

No, some parents are just ignorant of what is going on in their child's lives. Look, after the whole Columbine incident occurred in Colorado, it was revealed that one of the gunmen was building a bomb in his parents garage. Now tell me something. How is it that a parent doesn't know that their child is building a bomb right under their nose? How?

This case, while different, is similar. You have a little 9 year old girl walking around pregnant, and her mother claims that she didn't know? Wow. I have no sympathy for the mother.None. The only one I feel sorry for is the young girl who is going to have problems both emotionally and physically for the rest of her life.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am not suggesting anyone be sympathetic with the mother.

I have escaped an abusive marriage. And my ex is continuing to try to control me by hurting the kids. I understand a lot of the pathology of the abuser and the victim.

As a mother, I doubt very much that the little girl's mother was completely ignorant that something negative was happening to her child. My daughter is a basket case right now, and her father is only messing with her head, not her body (not yet, and never, I hope).

I'm just trying to explain why she might have done nothing. Unless she was a complete idiot or completely callous she would not have missed the signs that SOMETHING negative was happening to her child. The fact that she didn't do anything about it can be explained by Stockholm syndrome (also known as traumatic bonding).

A child will show signs that something is wrong when this is happening to them. A mother that fails to see is almost certainly deliberately refusing to do so. The reasons why are complex.

While I don't think the mother is as culpable as the stepfather, she has a part in this, if only by refusing to see that her child was in difficulty.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Who here would be in favor of having the "wooden shack" treatment? An appropriate response to a particular POS who messed with a kid. Take said POS(s) to the woods, to an old wooden shack. Inside the wooden shack is a wooden table bolted firmly to the floor. Take said POS(s) into the shack, strip them, and nail their "members" to the table. Hand them a dull knife, or a spoon.

Go outside and set the shack on fire, presenting them with a choice.

Wait outside the door with a shotgun in case they make the wrong one.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There's a saying that goes to the effect that some low-life's aren't even worth a bullet. In this case, I'd make and exception and gladly donate the bullet. In fact, I'd pull the trigger myself if I didn't have to worry about being jailed myself.

Sorry piece of excrement...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was a little girl like that. I am now 52. My abuser is old and calls me almost every day. He was my father and is now old and infirmed with Memory Loss.

It did not go as far as this but I did figure out if I had not raised hell one day to my mom this very well could have happened to me.

As it is I can't do nothing I want to do easily. I have PTSD. I went to move to where it is warm and I can't even move out of the small box I live in.

I never married and I am alone.

My mom did not leave when she found out. She screamed at me and blamed me. Said I could have said something. yeah when I was being threatened with my life at about 9 to 11 years old.

She eventually said where could I have gone with 4 kids.

So she stayed. I am trying to take the high road in this but it is not working for me. My counseling is not working as I consider it just a stop gap and I will not take their evil potions.

I felt like doing myself in at times. I am not going to but I am mad my life has been ruined. I can't seem to get it back.

Fancy

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Fancy, I'm so sorry.

I've no words to describe my thoughts. My sympathy might be misplaced, but you have it anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh Fancy,

I'm so, so sorry. What a shame. I wish I knew the right words that will just make you forget everything, so that you can live a normal life. I'm sure you have tried.

You know men like that is worse than the scum of the earth. They shouldn't even breath the same air as us.

Oh, won't you just put it behind you and say, "he's took 52 years of my life and I'M NOT GIVING HIM ANOTHER DAY!" Don't let him steal another day from you. Forget him. He's nothing. Enjoy the life you have been given.

Know that your away from him now. Stop taking his calls. It dosen't help to still talk to the man who has abused you. If it hurts him oh well. He's hurt you long enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks. I am not looking for sympathy.

I don't have the sense of outrage that I have read here. I don't know why but I don't. I do have confusion though. I had to take care of him for a while but my counselor told me to give it up and I did. I meant money wise and such things.

Most tell me to take the high road and don't like it that I can't handle it. When he calls it is mostly how are you and then he goes most of the time. He knows I am not happy with him. I don't even know if he is lying when he says he can't remember. He said he got religion and is not like that but I do know he let me take the fall for something he decided not that long ago.

To me it was normal to have stuff like this in my life so it does help me to read the anger towards such people. I sure know I get angry when a kid is abused.

I know I should not put some of this stuff in the open but i am going by a name here. All I know is I want to leave this area and I would like not to be alone. I do have a son and grandkids but in the end I am alone. My son's dad was not the best choice and he took off. When I found him he was ill and has since passed on.

I am overweight and and my health is suffering indirectly because of these things. Like I said I refuse to take the shrink pills. I take enough of the poisons as it is for health.

I took all the steps I need to move to where it is warm and not have so much winter and I just took a short trip back to my home town and I crashed. See I hit the wall a few years ago and I found the truth about a lot of things in my life. I always get to a certain point and I crash and burn.

I have an alternative plan and I am waiting for but that will take a while to happen. I spent a lot of money to move and I sit in this tiny box of a house and vegetate. The net is my outlet with life. I am on it too much. I am also a 911 truther.

I would liked to have a normal life but I did not. But I tell you in my 40's I sure gave a hell of a try. I failed and wound up where I am. Things are working out in some ways for me now. But I hit that same wall of fear I always had.

My mom was afraid as well and was a victim as well but she blamed me as well as did not talk to me for weeks after she found out. Now she is gone. Father is in assisted living because I could no longer stand handling his stuff.

What is confusing to me is the Christian religion says turn your check and be kind. I can't seem to do that but I do try. I am not a Christian but I do like some of the thinking.

What I do tell you guys is one sense of reality is so messed up that one does not even know when they are being mistreated. Frankly I am getting tired of the high road in this matter.

I took him to a store last week in my own car which I bought last month. It was the first car of my own I ever drove. Sounds stupid but I drove my mom's for years. I never owned my own for I was afraid to do what needed to be done to have one. I am paranoid about a lot in life.

I was not like this younger but as I said I hit the wall in my upper 40's. The fear I always buried that come out sometimes came out most of the time.

i don't know the answer to help the kids that goes through this. Loving them and teaching them is the best one can do I think. I follow one philosophy that can help but it is not time for me to work with that but I hope the time will come. Till they can be cured for good I think they should be removed from society.

Posting here I want to cry but the future is what we make of it. I keep on going with my new minivan even if gas costs a fortune for it. I got it so I can move to where it is warm. I hope I make it.

I am not looking for sympathy. I just saying I understand and I don't know how to handle it anymore. How to think of it should I take the high road and just drop it altogether. I cut what I took from the situation because I was dependent. I was made to be dependent person and I am trying to break out of it but I hit the wall

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What I do tell you guys is one sense of reality is so messed up that one does not even know when they are being mistreated.

That is so, so true. When you grow up abused, it is so hard to tell when your being abused later. Mostly because you are so use to it, you just don't know what's normal.

Once again though I have no Sympathy for your dad, mine, or anyone else’s who has abused a child. The child is never, ever going to grow up to be the person he or she could have been, Because of the selfish act the abuser perpetrated upon another. I tell you again in all honesty, it is best to let him go and move on with your life.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
He needs to get the Umpf kicked out of him, then placed with the general population in jail so he can be killed within a day with a fork.

:shk:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Fancylady
Wow thats just awful. Im sorry you had to go through that. My friend had the same situation.You probably won't like hearing this but your mothers inaction to protect you is just as bad as what that man who was supposed to be your father was doing. She is equally guilty. Either way it wasn't your fault at all no matter what your mother ever told you. You did nothing wrong at all. They were both selfish and weak people who could only control those weaker then themselves. It wasn't your fault and you can take comfort in the idea that if in fact there is an afterlife, while he may have conveniently caused himself to forget in this life, he will be reminded in the afterlife of what hes done and will suffer greatly for it. Sorry for saying this, but I hope they both rot in you know where for what they did to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

ThePieMan
You did nothing wrong at all. They were both selfish and weak people who could only control those weaker then themselves

Very well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join