It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Pope John Paul Calls for a New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In a New Year's Day speech, Pope John Paul II called for a "new international order" to ensure world peace.

"...an order which is capable of finding adequate solutions to today's problems, based on the dignity of human beings, on integrating all society, on solidarity between rich and poor countries, on the sharing of resources and the extraordinary results of scientific and technological progress," the Pope said in today's mass. He stated that in order to bring about peace, this new world order based on the goals and practices of the UN would be key. He implies the need to replace the UN with this new order and that the UN's time is already passed.
www.guardian.co.uk...
onenews.nzoom.com...

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh my. Reminds me of someone. Maybe like W. Senior??

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
couldnt he have called it somthing els??

damn.. things are speeding up with no sign of slowing down

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know why but I wish it would hurry up. If its going to happen no matter what I would wish we could just get on with it.

Perhaps there is just some sort of hidden masochist inside of me.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
its as if the nwo is so sure of itself and its abilities, that they make no effort to conceal themselves

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Brace your selfs plz it's the coming of the end of the world

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
yeah man a NWO based on the christian belief system. I'm sure the Islamic nations will have something to say about that.

the Pope is a scenile old man that isn't long for this world.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

yeah man a NWO based on the christian belief system. I'm sure the Islamic nations will have something to say about that.

Im sure the whole world will have something to say about that my freind.

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In summary:
The Pope is doing nothing more than engaging in "wishful thinking".....
There is currently no group or organization that can meet the standards or requirements of what the Pope is 'wishfully' implying.
The only thing that makes what the Pope is saying noteworthy is its mention of "three words":
New World Order or New International Order......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
it's alright, they won't be able to stop it, unless they take all those who are free, then we will just be destroyed as a failed race

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is time for this new international order that is based on the dignity of human beings.

Today's current world order is just not working in terms of human dignity.

As we know, world economics does not dictate this type of new international order, and to institute one would require a powerful nation to embrace these principles espoused by the Pope. He does make a point that the UN did not do enough to stop the invasion of Iraq, so the UN obviously has no power.

As always, who will heed the advice of the Pope, anyway?

new topics

top topics

join