It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do we change things and do we really want to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
From reading many threads here on ATS its obvious that many of us are aware of whats really going on in the world irrespective of the official stories.

But it begs the question, what do we do with the truth, if the real truth of 9/11 was made public what would we do?

The WOT and all the other manufactured events how would we deal with it knowing the real reasons.

Are we (ats) just a group of impotent well informed individuals that if given the truth we would not know what to do with it. Could we even handle the real truth, are we really just the sheeple controlled by anything from Aliens to Zionists.

What if anything would we change and how dose that change prevent the same events from happening again. I wouuld like to believe that we the people could bring about change but I think the reality is that we dont really care what happens, we just sit back and allow it to be that way.

The reality is that althouigh we are inteligent beings we are to easily manipulated and controlled and that is the real reason why nothinh changes through each millenia

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Being someone that views all events from a spiritual perspective, I think there is much more to consider than just 9/11. From a spiritual perspective, 9/11 was symbolic of the collapse of materialism.

I mean, I am sorry that over 3000 people lost their lives and I do not try and make it seem minuscule at all. Actually, from a spiritual perspective, it is one of the most important events that has ever taken place.

As far as who is responsible for it, and what not, even if we knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that the government was behind it, I doubt if anything would be done about it.

One thing that I have learned through my studies is that everything,event, has a purpose. Of course, this is of little consolation to those who lost a loved one on 9/11, and right after 9/11, it was of little relevance to me. However, when a person drops his physical eyes and begins to see through his/her spiritual eyes, things come to light.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi magicmushroom.

Are we (ats) just a group of impotent well informed individuals that if given the truth we would not know what to do with it. Could we even handle the real truth, are we really just the sheeple controlled by anything from Aliens to Zionists.

What if anything would we change and how dose that change prevent the same events from happening again. I wouuld like to believe that we the people could bring about change but I think the reality is that we dont really care what happens, we just sit back and allow it to be that way.

The reality is that althouigh we are inteligent beings we are to easily manipulated and controlled and that is the real reason why nothinh changes through each millenia

These are really good questions. I really don't know what the answer to these questions are. A year ago I think I would most definitely not have thought of myself as a sheeple. I pretty educated. Logical. I don't think of myself as accepting things at face value, yet I am trusting, cause I like to think there is goodness and decency in the world.

Conspiracies and cover up's meant very little to me. If they existed they would eventually be shown and brought to light, and the few that I was aware of at the time meant very little to me.

Then a 10 months ago, I found out that the harassment that I was experiencing at work and in the community, was not so very innocent. I mean it had been emotionally almost crippling mobbing, and harassment, but it fit into the realm of the normal. I mean there were articles on bullying, mobbing, and this is what I assumed was going on in my life.

10 months later, and lot's of research and touching base with people and I find that a) My harassment is a purposeful consequence and part of some freakish covert investigation that has apparently been ongoing for the last 7-10 years. Without my aware. Can you say blank. I look back and think, how could I not have noticed? But it was covert, and I had never heard of things like Cointelpro, Red Squads. I knew snitches existed, but on tv, they were these people that lived on the outside of what's right and you paid them money to get answers to solve crimes.

In real life, for the last how long, if not always, we have had snitches in society. They seem to have always been everywhere, but I never noticed, never became aware. Till I started doing research to try to find out what was happening to me.

I realise now that most things that happen in the world, have some sort of conspiracy in them. I realise that the governments of the world, including my own, do some really gritty things. You are never taught this in school. You grow up learning to trust your country, and governments for the most part. Thinking that you are good, and would not do things other governments or countries would do. It's a real shock to the system to discover this is a really big lie.

Then on top of this, I realise we are in some end game, all of us, aware or unaware leading up to a global society, where we all spy on each other to keep each other in control. It's happening so gradually most people won't realise till they wake up and find out the way I did. Many are going to be so apathetic, they probably won't care.

-If we were giving the truth would we not know what to do with it? Don't know how to answer that. Since finding out the truth, (some of the truth.) I have tried to make others aware of what's going on in society, but like me a year ago, what I am saying, must sound so outlandish. I doubt they will believe or listen to it till they need to, or have to.

I think in some ways we are sheep, and that's why the powers that be would not hesitate to elliminate a few million sheep to clear up the world's overpopulation. In other ways we are trusting. We are innocent. We do not know good from bad, till we eat from the fruit of the tree.

We do however give up our wills too easily, and we do take things at face value. We are educated in the schools, colleges and universities, and we think we are pretty smart, and we think if stuff like this was happening we would know, but the truth is, we know what they want us to know, unless we go looking for other truth or knowledge. If you don't know that there is more to the story, or suspect, how can you go looking for the real story, unless something in you says there is more. We are not taught that there is more than what we are being told, and we are a trusting people. Lambs to the slaughter.

-What could we change.

I really don't know. We have been like this for years, and I think it's just part of human nature, that is why these governments are able to manipulate people so easily. We could teach children to be independent, to question things. We should be teaching them that there is more to the story, and not to believe what they hear at face value.

I think we can try to not feel so overwhelmed. I think we can try to get outside of ourselves and look at the suffering in the world. I think we don't do that, even though we are in positions to do that. I think if we did, we could start to see what really matters. Instead they have us hooked up to the tube, looking for the next fix, working to get the next new gadget, and our values are for the material wealth that we can aquire, instead of the moral wealth and support we can give to others.

We always want more, because the things we are taught to value will never fill our needs.

People need to be educated. Knowledge really is power. We need real knowledge, and not just the pap that most of us have been fed, and digested most of our lives.

Your last point is correct, we are taught to think of ourselves as intelligent beings, but if we really were, could we be so easily manipulated and controlled?

I like to think that change is possible, but most people don't know, and really would not want to know the real scope of what is happening. I thought the world was a fairly normal place a year ago. I have discovered, it's corrupt to it's core. From the lowest up to the highers.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We are moving towards a global society, that our fellow humans will help control, by snitching and spying, and they will think it's for their own good, and think that others who feel differently are disloyal to the state, and probably put them under surveillance. I am seeing people who are willing being chipped and tagged like animals without protest. I am hearing of
others who are going to be chipped wither they like it or not, and I think there would be protest, but there is not.

I think people are waiting for a leader. They are waiting for someone to tell them what to do. We are educated, but nothing in my education prepared me for a world that was like this. However I have to think that somewhere in our human genetic, or morphic memory, we have a way to overcome this. I just don't know how.

I find that I am having to battle the apathy that comes with this knowledge. Knowing that the world is like this is one thing, but watching people so willing to go along with this stuff is the worst part. I always thought that people would fight and rebel against stuff like this. I know some people are and will, but I don't think enough will, and not in time.

So though I hope on the one hand, I am a realist on the other hand. However that does not mean that you can not do what you can in your own way to affect change. I am doing what I can, and if each of us takes this approach when we become aware, then maybe we can wake up a few others before it's too late.

new topics

top topics

join