It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was out last night looking through my telescope and was looking at a mountian on the moon , there was something shiny reflecting light and off to the right hand side there looked to be a small city , by that I mean there was structures and looked like roads. Has anyone seen this and if so can you give me your thoughts on it. Im going to see if I can find a camera to fit my telescope and get some pictures to put on here. Not sure if this is the right place to put this so if it needs moved please move it.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by free_spirt]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just curious how big your telescope is. To see something to the scale of structures and roads would have to be a pretty big set up.

The crater Tycho is sometimes confused with artificial structures because it does appear shiny when seen through a telescope.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Free_spirt, How powerful, what kind of telescope and what location on the Moon were you viewing from on Earth? From where on Earth was your telescope located for viewing, and what was visibility like when you saw the city and roads on the Moon? Do you remember seeing any other anomolies in the same area, and was someone with you to see the same thing you did on the Moon? Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Quick... go read these threads and check out the pictures...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are in the John Lear Forum... lots of interesting pictures of the moon and "things" on the moon.

good luck and have fun.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Its a 1400mm Baytronix telescope not exact on the location I seen this, But it is very interesting , Im in the process of ordering a camera for it so I can post some pictures. The mountain looks flat on top it looks huge and the object was so shiny it looks like a mirror , At the bottom of the hill on the upper right hand side of the mountian really surprized me when I saw it because it looks man made.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's probably Moonbase Alpha !!
Where's Commander Koenig and Professor Bergman when you need them !!!

Sorry i could'nt resist !!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
Its a 1400mm Baytronix telescope not exact on the location I seen this, But it is very interesting , Im in the process of ordering a camera for it so I can post some pictures. The mountain looks flat on top it looks huge and the object was so shiny it looks like a mirror , At the bottom of the hill on the upper right hand side of the mountian really surprized me when I saw it because it looks man made.

If you were on the moon with that telescope, looking back at Earth, it would be impossible to make out any cities -- not even the largest cities such as New York, Tokyo, or Hong Kong -- and you would DEFINITELY not be able to see any roads -- not even an 8-lane Southern California freeway.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The pictures are from this short video, interesting is all care to say. I don't know anything about the video nor the website linking it.

"NASA Airbrushed UFOs / Lunar Base Towers" Trailer

www.ufoarea.com...

top topics

join