It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Exorcism Russia ~ Video Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi all/

Although this may seem strange to those that have not heard, seen or even believe in exorcisms,this is indeed real film of what happens in a Russian/Greek Orthodox church ......part of the exorcism involves prayers by the Priest and the faithfull who are in the church,an exorcism can take many hours,days,even months...and then again it is up to the individual to use prayer given to him by the priest, along with fasting......
quote/This kind cannot come forth by anything but by prayer and fasting.
(Mark 9:29)

This site contains exorcism footage (video and audio) that was made during exorcisms conducted in different parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Is the world becoming more evil? Does Satan have a firmer grip on humanity today than he ever has? Many people believe the answer is yes, which may explain the dramatic rise in exorcisms being performed in countries all around the world.

Exorcism march 2007

Well, here are a few Videos on exorcisms performed in Russian Orthodox
Churches.
There are also articles featured in the same web page for those that would like more information.
According to the Russian priests, there are more and more exorcisms performed
Watch an Exorcism

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
evil is true,people do unspeakable things and then kill themselves,like whatever is inside their mind or heart doesnt care if it lives or dies and thats a demon-evil spirit,i have been hunting evil for years may God help my strife and bless us all

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i agree with water walker i have encountered my fair share of demons and angels and there both bad news.

i am an Indigo Child supposedly a child of light, the title sounds prestigase but i dont care all i want to do is help anyone i can, these demons can be stripped of their powers and vanqished from sheer mind power alone, i have absorbed atleast 3 demons and vanquished them, in turn its dangerous but with my gift i can make sure that they never come back, also is what im doing wrong.

alot of people will call me a loser, alot will despise me but im a child of light and all i want to do is help whoever i can.

peace out and waterwalker maybe you and me can have a u2u on how your hunting these demons?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer
i agree with water walker i have encountered my fair share of demons and angels and there both bad news.

What kind of angels are you reffering to? i had always thought that angels are good, and that they do good things, and that demons are evil. how can angels be bad news?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

i am an Indigo Child supposedly a child of light, the title sounds prestigase but i dont care all i want to do is help anyone i can, these demons can be stripped of their powers and vanqished from sheer mind power alone, i have absorbed atleast 3 demons and vanquished them, in turn its dangerous but with my gift i can make sure that they never come back, also is what im doing wrong.

Can you elaborate on "fair share of demons"? How did you run into them?

How did you go about "absorbing" demons to vanquish them? Sorry, but this sounds more like a comic book than real life.

BTW, what is your definition of demon? I have a few at work, that I would love to put out of commision, but them there darn laws prohibit me.

Can someone point me to the nearest eject lever?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Ok so according to your logic Angels and Demons are both bad news? Seeing as Angels are to be considered be servants of light and demons are considered to be a number said beings in a fallen and rebellious state, then by your own description you have just told us that a child of light would be just as much bad news. Personally never heard of anyone absorbing a Demon to vanquish them before, i guess you learn something new everyday.

And no claiming yourself to be an Indigo Child a child of light doesn't really sound all that prestigious, pompous perhaps but not prestigious in the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by waterwalker

Why would demons mistreat the host though? That doesn't make any sense they'd just inhabit the body of an innocent and make it kill itself. Just think the damage it could do on a mass scale with a healthy host. These little religious phenomenon are kind of pathetic. Satan inhabiting some guy in Siberia.. For what, you know? The evil you speak of is absolutely weak than and we have less to fear from it.

Edit: No sleep = Awesome grammar.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

I agree here it doesnt really seem to make much sense for them to mistreat the host, but biblical writings tend to show this as being the way they operate. Perhaps it has to do wiht it being a personal issue, can't say i really know. As far as them being pathetic demonstrations perhaps that is the point. To a person who follows Christianity it should just further the belief that Satan is fighting a war he can't win as he himself while powerful is still just a creation of God and you are not supposed to be afraid of him.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by waterwalker

Why would demons mistreat the host though? That doesn't make any sense they'd just inhabit the body of an innocent and make it kill itself. Just think the damage it could do on a mass scale with a healthy host. These little religious phenomenon are kind of pathetic. Satan inhabiting some guy in Siberia.. For what, you know? The evil you speak of is absolutely weak than and we have less to fear from it.

Edit: No sleep = Awesome grammar.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

Hi/
You ask ''why would demons mistreat the host''?
Because that is what they delight in.
Demons are fallen Angels according to the Old Testament.
When they fell,they inhabited the earth(lower heaven)
The story in Siberia, is very real and it happens more often then we know.
I have seen a possessed person and the fear in their eyes when a prayer is said, especially an exorcism prayer read aloud over them or said quietly in ones mind....this is not nonsense or make believe, as some make it out to be.
The prayers are in the Old Testament and some prayers were written by Fathers of the church....
One known prayer read at an exorcism is by Saint Cyprian....He was a great magician who lived in the third century and called demons for assistance in whatever matters were addressed to him...this thread at ATS written awhile back...
Has a bit of info on the life of Saint Cyprian....
Evil has a hold on you only if you allow it.
Demons can also inhabit a body when occult activities are done or have permission by the host.
Someone that has not experienced true evil in the paranormal sense, do not know what they are really capable of doing to the host that invites them.
more hereprevious ATS thread

helen

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think the basic theory for daemons is that they must torment you, this can take the form of a habit that becomes incessant (gambling, drugs, drinking), this then makes you weaker so they can control you further, to excess in things like peculiar sexual habits and so forth up to murder. Essentially, they want you to sin to the fullest extent they can get and then have you preferably kill yourself so you die in sin and are theirs since the dead cannot commune with the Father and must wait in the grave until Judgement.

What's it to them if they hurt you, they don't care, but they do care if you don't let them in, if you give up the things that give them a hold on you, then they have no power over you, but its not that easy so thats why they don't tend to give up easily once they have you, but they don't care if you die in their care so long as you die in sin.

If the bible is literal (which I don't think it is for this passage) then only 144,000 people will EVER get to Heaven, that's not a big majority of the people on earth at present, so they've got plenty of others to work with if they kill you...

top topics

join