It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so my mom sez..."Hitler was transported by ufos to live under Antarctica?!?!?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
My mom said that she saw a show the other night on tv about how Hitler had faked his death after WWII using a body double and that the Nazis all escaped Germany by flying saucers to live under the earth in Antarctica. She also said that the show talked about an American soldier lost in Antarctica once and that he received a radio transmission from an unknown source telling him how to reach a place where he would be rescued by his peers and that it was the "Nazis of Antarctica" which helped him out.

I said that if indeed the Nazis had such sophisticated crafts that they would not have been defeated. I said I've never heard of such a ridiculous tale. Even if the Nazis escaped by saucers why have they not tried to attack in the last 50 years.

I was like "WHOA SLOW DOWN." I asked her what the name of the show was but she said she didn't know. She said she watched it for a bit and lost interest and changed channels. Has anyone else heard of such an absurd myth or even the name of this program?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have heard this story before. You should look into Operation Highjump and Project paperclip. As well, study up on Gugelmo Marconi and his compatriots, including Tesla.

I don't know if this is true, but if you research it you will find some interesting stories. Like the German UBoat found off the coast of antarctica with a full crew something like 8 years after WWII ended. Or the German soldiers who turned themselves in in Argentina?

If you look up Operation Highjump you will see some really, really interesting facts. There is a lot of crap out there too, on both sides. Read it all, use prudence when drawing a conclusion, doubt everything/believe nothing...and above all make your own decision based on the facts that you see, not the arguement someone else presents to you.

new topics

join