It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's national destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is the destiny of America to bring democracy and freedom, peace and prosperity to all. We are now in the midst of a holy war in Iraq testing whether that destiny can be fulfilled. We are engaged in a great struggle against fierce enemies such as Al-Qaeda and Iraqi insurgents who oppose us. But let us look even further to the renegade regime governing that fine people, the Iranian people. Let us be emboldened by our distress in Iraq, and take democracy and freedom even further: all the way to the people of Iran. Let nothing stop us in our course.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahah.....thank you God!!!

It's people like you that will bring about the true destiny even faster than any of us could ever wish or dream!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Prokurator: You should be Bush's new speech writer and hopefully win a nobel peace prize.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Frothing at the teeth with propagnda spew and dribble. If you want a war so bad go sign up for the military or become a mercenary. There will be hoards waiting to shoot you down when you get there because you are not doing it in their best interest. Open your eyes, turn off the TV and ignore FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC and government reports for a while and just look around you. Ugh, people like you are the reason people like me fight so hard to bring you down: your all self richouse and egotistical as well as crazed as the christian crusaders, not to mention blind as if not more so.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I almost stood up and placed my hand over my heart, then i remembered, i'm not American. Hat's off to you for showing pride in your nation, what is happening oversea's may well be justified, but never forget, to every truth there at least seven different versions of it...caveat emptor (buyer beware)

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSixIt
I almost stood up and placed my hand over my heart, then i remembered, i'm not American. Hat's off to you for showing pride in your nation, what is happening oversea's may well be justified, but never forget, to every truth there at least seven different versions of it...caveat emptor (buyer beware)

Yes, of course America is not alone in the war on terror, but I think the principles apply to the entire west, Australia and more. So by all means hands over our heart

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Part of me almosts want to believe that this whole topic and post is just a joke, but now I am beginning to think he's serious.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Kinda funny to hear people talk about bringing freeedom and democracy to Iran.

Its the US that destroyed the Iranian democracy, framed its best ever president and gave power to the mullahs in the first place.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
They don't want freedom or democracy anywhere. They just want friendly governments. If a Muslim country has a friendly dictator, then it is fine. If a Muslim country has an unfriendly dictator, then we must free them.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If the test is how freindly a government is...then well.....

the US might need to be "freed" soon!!

all those in favor of going to Iran next....ummm....quick, run down to the nearest recruiters office and sign up!! Uncle Sam Needs You......very, very badly!! that is of course, if you can pass their psych evaluation!

if Iraq has taught me anything, it's that all this "liberating" is only wasting our resources and manpower. once freed, the people seem to be intent on fighting and bickering in attempt to be on top, so they can be the enslaver instead of the enslaved.

nice rhetoric though, really...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by dawnstar]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I dont think this war ever was to spread democracy. We aren't even a democracy in the USA we are a facist republic. The only thing we will be spreading is our buttcheeks when you cross enemy lines. This whole conflict was caused by America by allowing Israel to be put on the map now there killing people until they accept the Israeli's foreful occupation.

I never thought I was living in the country that was beating up on little folks. The invaders, the feared empire.

new topics

top topics

join