It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Take it from Carl here... Im glad I found this older ATHF commerical, it was a great one..

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Anyone else Carl Fans of Aqua Team Hunger Force?
Place your pics and Carl related Jokes

Carl is that kinda charater that always has something horrible happen to this guy.. The new jersy sleasy kinda guy, who buys hookers, and masterbaits to the yoga channle! haha
He is a very deep plot charater, without Carl, ATHF wouldnt be as good as it is today.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I usually don't like ATHF, but that was rather funny. True too, in a depressing way. Your going to die, some idiot will stab you in the stomach... so better look good to lay in that coffin.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaS
I usually don't like ATHF, but that was rather funny. True too, in a depressing way. Your going to die, some idiot will stab you in the stomach... so better look good to lay in that coffin.

Hehe thanks.. Its hidden little threads like this that dont get much attention that really have something funny yet meaningful

Tell you what.. Im not to fond of most forums and boards, but this place had me hooked the day I came on and started reading what ATS had to offer. It greatly expanded my critical thinking, and raised my awareness to things outside of the USA.
For a long time I was just another "sheeple" I was all for Bush, and the ideas they had laided out for us..
But you hear alot of Bull# too.. people feeding you that line that your going to live for ever.. hehe as Carl puts it in that link.. Its very deep..
Yet not any deeper than the kiddie end of the pool

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here is some more wisdom by favorit Cartoon Charater Carl!

new topics

top topics

join