It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Forensic Reconstruction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not sure about the ears being down so low on the head, though.

Also, notice the lower, outside portion of the orbital socket...there is a ridge that rises up sharply, then drops off. There is virtually no zygomatic structure on the face, even though the lower maxillae is missing you can still notice it.

The atrophied sinus cavity? I would bet that there were little to no teeth. Look how low the ears are. This person didn't eat normally. The act of chewing would fill the inner ear with saliva and food. The ear infections alone would have killed this child before its first year were it to drink mothers milk.

Too bad we are missing the upper jaw area.

Tommy, i don't know how to PM you or anything...and i don't know any other way to answer your question other than to post it in this thread. Sorry for the straying from topic.

Here is a crystal skull..the one i refer to:

More on this page:

www.bbcprograms.com...

And, you mention a mold? Check this out:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Not sure what you would need as far as a mold...but they have one. Wonder if they are fanatical enough (either the holder of the actual Mitchell-Hedges skull that i refer to, or the owner of the mold)?

Make sure you let us know if you get to do it. i would be very, very interested. maybe we will see you on TV talking about your work?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think I remember something about that skull thing, where everyone who ever owned it has died or something.

I saw the drawings that someone did, and to be honest, doing a forensic reconstruction on a man made object, isn't really objective to me. You're taking an imaginary creation, and you're putting another imaginary face on it.

I guess the only difference between what I did, and what would be done with a crystal skull was at least the skull in my case came from a real person.

Not sure what the deal with the crystal skull is, but it certainly is bizarre to say the least.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The reason i ask about it is because its construction is very mysterious. There aren't chisel or abrasion marks, and the dimensions appear to represent near perfection.

I understand that it is man made...but its origins are very questionable. Just had a thought.

You are onto something, though. There are skulls the world over that are anomolous that beg to be reconstructed. The "Annunaki" skulls that are elongated and show signs of binding. Pharonic/Imperial skulls, too.

When you complete a piece, be sure to drop in and share it with us.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Tommychaos, great job!! I've tried to imagine what that skull might have looked like "alive", and that looks pretty damn good. If indeed you had given the skull more human characteristics, it still would show anomalies like the ears being set so low and the larger bulbous head, which drives one to ask the question... What the hell are we looking at here?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You can polish stone and crystal to a glass smooth finish without having a mark to show for it. I would know, I've done it before. Even using the low rent version of tools, you can still do the job. People ascribe qualities to an object that is old, as being that which could not be made by people of that time, when in fact we are finding out more and more that ancient people were able to make the most ingenious advances.

The egyptians had Obsidian knives that were sharper than any metal scalpel we have today. We have only now begun to duplicate what they were doing 4000 years ago with ceramic blades.

Polishing crystal isn't nearly as difficult as let's say polishing granite, or marble. More. Rough dried cow hide could have gotten the piece to an opaque finish, and hours and hours could have spent wet polishing.

To: Digitial J.

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
youtube.com...

Here's the complete reconstruction, well, at least it's 10 minutes long.

Enjoy

Tommy

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello, just wanted to log on and say thank you to Tommychaos for posting this and for all the hard work, I truly admire your skill.

I remember reading about this skull and have wondered from time to time what happened to it. I'm glad to see people are still working to find answers.

It's certainly an anommoly, wherever it came from, and I look forward to hearing about the further tests being done. What strikes me if it is a deformed or diseased skull is the startling symmetry, it really does look like it was supposed to look like that in life.

And Tommychaos, Your a great talent for sure, but come on, admit it, just between us, you modeled the little tiny nose from Michael Jackson didn't you? Is this the great UFO conspiracy? Alien Med students coming here to practice their Plastic Surgery techniques on us before they go home and start charging big bucks?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To all parties on this message board.

My work is no longer to be associated with Lloyd Pye's Starchild.

He and I have had a major falling out, and anyone thinking that the two are related, would be mistaken.

I would tell you all the story about how things went south, but I'll think I'll write a book about it. This way I can recoup the money and time I spent with this bit of jackassery.

For all interested parties, I will be selling off castings, posters, postcards, and various other nifty items of my "Hybrid" statue.

Feel free to contact me for pricing.

Take Care all.

Tommy Allison
One of the duped.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the necro-post but I just saw mention of this Starchild on Monsterquest. They had an artist reskin this skull and the result looked quite non-human.

Unfortunately all of the images I tried bringing up in this thread are now 404'd. Has there been any further interest in this subject or has it been hoaxified? Thanks for any insight ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't think this is the reconstruction they are referring to in this thread, but in the UFO Hunters episode about the Starchild skull they had an artist give his take on it:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I don't think this is the reconstruction they are referring to in this thread, but in the UFO Hunters episode about the Starchild skull they had an artist give his take on it:

I wish the original pictures from tommy were still up on that site. I'd like to compare the UFO Hunters one with this, if at all possible.

Great work to the OP though

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i'm not sure if these are the photos you are looking for but i found these:

i searched his name and found this site:
www.glasshousegraphics.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
G'day

There's a new thread running over here.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hate to say I told you so but ...

The Starchild Skull was confirmed to be 100% human.

thefieldreportscom.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join