It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's everyones agreed opinion on ufo/aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There is little question that life exists in our universe. The question at hand is what are these UFO really. Are they ours or theirs? I have seen photos dated 1856 (tin type) with a UFO in the background. If this photo is real and I accept it as real, then UFO have been around for more than one hundred years. If the premise is that they our ours from the future would the future piolets know where and when to avoid being photographed? I have had multiple sightings, not little points of light in the sky, but under 500 ft with others there to witness the event. We were in full consenses that these are flying sausers and in '99 I had a face to face visitation. This has caused me to ponder why are they here and what is there agenda. The first thing is not to assume that their motoviation is like our own. If that were the case they would have been occuping this world and we if allowed to survive would be in service to their agenda. However, there is some motive and it theirs. Their hybred project maybe an attempt to bridge the species gap, to communicate with us or perhaps the hybreds will become the ambassiors to their style of hegeminity. I think we have little chance to be left alone and think the human race will not catch on to this until its too late. WE WILL DENY THEIR EXISTENCE TO FEEL SECURE.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by RBTGJNS]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RBTGJNS
We were in full consenses that these are flying sausers and in '99 I had a face to face visitation.
Please go into more detail regarding your face to face visitation. I'm always interested in reading about such things even without physical evidence. What did you see? Actual aliens face to face? What were they doing and did they say anything to you?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that some UFOs are man-made, government experimental craft, while others are extraterrestrial or interdimensional beings visiting this planet.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
I'm not sure I follow you. What effect would Aliens have on us eating right, staying healthy, or protecting the enviornment?
I mean, wouldn't we want to do that anyway? Obviously alot of people don't because they're lazy or just don't care, but how would Aliens being out there effect how we eat?

>_> i knew i'd confuse someone.

okay.. well, say we're the only things out there. well, when (if) the earth is destroyed, what will take our place? will there just be nothingness?
i can't really explain it all that well...
sorry. it's something my grandma brought up once an i found it to be very interesting.

if we are the only things out there we should try arder to keep ourselves alive, is all i'm trying to say, i think.

and, it's true, we should all try to be healthy anyways.

sorry i can't explain it all that well...

I think I understand you. We should try and sustain the human race for as long as possible, because if we're the only life in the universe, once we die out, thats the end to life as we know it. Is that sorta what you're getting at?

Personally, I think the will to survive and pass on your genes is instinctive in every creature, regardless of whether you're alone or not. My only point was I'd care just as much about the human race surviving if there were aliens or if there weren't. Either way, we all have to make it no matter what!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Aliens are real (real annoying). I honestly wish they were not here, they apparently are takers and not givers. Plus I'm tired how they are seen as "cool" like Alienware computers and smiley glow in the dark t-shirts. This is treated, as if it's some kind of hobby! And if we replaced the name "aliens" with "Germans" (1930s edition not the current Germany) people might be able to see their actions in a different light. If they want to be our friends then why not land? If they want to monitor us, then why are they so clumsy and reveal themselves so often. Respect is earned and not given, and these greys haven't done anything to get my respect or see them as cool.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Aliens are real (real annoying). I honestly wish they were not here, they apparently are takers and not givers. Plus I'm tired how they are seen as "cool" like Alienware computers and smiley glow in the dark t-shirts. This is treated, as if it's some kind of hobby! And if we replaced the name "aliens" with "Germans" (1930s edition not the current Germany) people might be able to see their actions in a different light. If they want to be our friends then why not land? If they want to monitor us, then why are they so clumsy and reveal themselves so often. Respect is earned and not given, and these greys haven't done anything to get my respect or see them as cool.

Preach it, brother!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
lol...that really does make me wonder. Perhaps they do not know how to act...once they've been seen of course.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RBTGJNS
There is little question that life exists in our universe. The question at hand is what are these UFO really. Are they ours or theirs? I have seen photos dated 1856 (tin type) with a UFO in the background. If this photo is real and I accept it as real, then UFO have been around for more than one hundred years.

Is there any way we can see this photo (or photos) you speak of?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think the reason some humans do not see UFOs/ET occupants is BECAUSE THEIR MINDS ARE CLOUDED.
In the movie (& comic books), THE SHADOW, there was a way of CLOUDING MEN'S MINDS so they could not see what others see. I think that is why some of us "see things" and others do not. Depending on the venue, and how we express ourselves, we are thought to be "crazy' or "psychic".
That said, I believe UFOs and aliens are HERE, have been here a LOOONG time, and will not be leaving any time soon.
BTW, I am an abductee/walk-in and genetic experiment.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In 1939 Orson Welles did a radio show of the invasion of earth, by beings from Mars, it was like a news program, Welles talked about the horror he was seeing of people being attacked by the monsters, unfortunately people who did not catch the beginning of the show really believed it and was shooting at anything that moved and some committed suicide. So it is no wonder that if we did find a UFO in 1947 in Roswell the government would try and keep it secret. I do believe that there are UFOs from other stars coming here; I do not trust their motives. Although in some regard they have shown a great deal of restraint, imagine if we found a planet of beings that we considered less advanced or worthy than ourselves.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i dont think on the whole aliens landing would be positive no matter what their intentions, we as a race would attact their motives and while we still think like that we will probably never see them

top topics

<< 1   >>

join