It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Order of Skull & Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The story begins at Yale, where three threads of American social history -- espionage, drug smuggling and secret societies -- intertwine into one.

So begins the ParaScope treatise on the Order of Skull and Bones, members of which include George W Bush and his father, ex-president George Bush amongst others.

The Order was formed by one William Huntington Russell, a follower of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and his Hegelian Dialectic or Problem-Reaction-Solution method.

9-11 was one of the most blatant displays of PRS so far - could the Order of Skull & Bones have played its part in this atrocity ?

The Pook thinks it probably did.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
John Kerry is also a member of Skull (Scull) and Bones.

One of the hierarchies of the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I read sara thomas's book "Secrets of the Tomb" but it didn't show any of the conspiratorial info about skull and bones that exists. I mean, how can a group like the skull and bones exist which brings men and women to positions of high power just by being in the group and have so many people in it at one given time? I think sara thomas doesn't understand the possibility that the skull and bones people covered up info. If skull and bones does what it does for people in it, how could it survive or actually create presidents, supreme court justices, congressmen, etc. without being funded by the gov't or sponsored by the gov't or a group higher than the gov't?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
^

Are you THE Alex Jones from Prison Planet?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Or is he Alex Jones from www.infowars.com?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Or is he Alex Jones from www.infowars.com?

One in the same Alex Jones is the #ing man!!

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Skull & Bones is it true? Remember the movie on it telling that a couple of president was member of this Order? Somebody know someone was ever approach by this order? If not what is the requirements to enter this order? To be at Yale? On a preselected list or what?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valombre
Skull & Bones is it true? Remember the movie on it telling that a couple of president was member of this Order? Somebody know someone was ever approach by this order? If not what is the requirements to enter this order? To be at Yale? On a preselected list or what?

Both George Bush I and George 'Dubya' are members.

From what I remember, current members enter the room of Yale freshmen, tap them on the shoulder and ask "Skull & Bones ?". Those chosen have a split second to answer and if they refuse, they don't get another chance.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Come "Tap Day" ... if you're a junior, despite the fact that you've banged your fist at the lunch table and said, "This is 1968," and have loudly denounced societies as anachronisms, when the captain of the football team is standing by your door and when the tower clock strikes eight he rushes in and claps your shoulder and shouts, "Skull and Bones, accept or reject?" you almost always scream out, "Accept!" and you never, never, pound your fist at the lunch table, not for that reason ever again.

Skull & Bones

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
AlexJones

I've heard or read that one of the rules in the club is that any S&B member will never be in need of money.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
President Taft was also S&B.

Story goes, you have to be members of certain "bloodlines" to get tapped forS&B. Descended from the proverbial 13 Illuminati families.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My grandmother and grandfather graduated from UVA in 1935, and in their yearbook, is a section on Skull and Bones with a list of the members names. The members are not even related to the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, but are more closely aligned with the original families who came to the new world on land grants from royals, Lewis, Randolph, etc. People we would call FFV's, First Families of Virginia.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
From what I've seen, the Skull and Bones is a recruitment society for higher organisations such as the Bavarian Illuminati, looking for potential members. When members join, they go through a bizarre ritual of death and rebirth, entering a coffin, taking the oath, then leaving it, having 'died' and been 'reborn' as a new person. Both Bush sr. and Jr. are known to be members.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
President Taft was also S&B.

Story goes, you have to be members of certain "bloodlines" to get tapped forS&B. Descended from the proverbial 13 Illuminati families.

My question is "Is The Gov of Ohio, Bob Taft, a bonesmen?" He is the great grandson of President Taft and attended Yale, whats the chances....

I would be willing to bet he is at least a Freemason, and maybe a bonesmen as well. Anyone have any info on this?

top topics

join