posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:14 PM
I will start my post with 3 links from the same site
It seems they folow the same rules as an UFO, could the ufos that we see in the sky be indeed crafts that are built on the same principle.
This is not an isolated site, any one that would gogle lifters would come up with numeros results, so for haps this is credible and as the site above
explains any one can even folow the examples on the site and build one.
Acording to specifications all you need is:
- A light weight balsa wood board ( 15/10 mm thick ). You will find balsa wood board in any RC Hobby shops,
- a kitchen aluminum sheet ( 12 µm thick ),
- a thin copper wire ( 1/10 mm diameter ) extracted from a simple multiple wires power grid cord,
- a tube of cyanoacrylate universal glue,
- a hobby knife ( a cutter with a sharp and brand new blade ),
- a stripper ( Conrad Ref: 0229 458-30 ),
- a 50 cm ruler,
- a wooden plate ( 50x50 cm at least ) as your working surface,
- scotch tape,
- a paper pen.
I bet we will see this tehnology in the years to come as it suffers disclosure.
a video is also included on the end of this page.
[edit on 24-4-2007 by pepsi78]