It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am planning on going to Rachel Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am planning on going to the Rachel Nevada UFO conference here over memorial day weekend. I have never been to this particular conference before, but have seen footage, mostly video of past conferences. I have talked to people who claim to have deep knowledge into disinformation projects and they claim half of all the people there are disinformation agents who are on the governments payroll. They told me if I didn't believe them to check for people who are packing weapons, because on half of them it is obvious. Is this likely?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
hey, make sure you go to the Little A' Le Inn (spelling on that plz :p)!!!

and to your question, look the for the background on the speakers and such. Yes it may be pretty easy for the governement to make some BS info. on disinfo speakers, but research them to know the diffrence between the lies and truth. But have an open mind becuz many theories and information now-a-days concerning these UFO things are open to interpretation by many, so follow your own opinion. I think i am confusing you, after all i am 15
. lol i want to go to a UFO conference, specially in Nevada, ahhh well have fun.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
you're already there, but i'll post this anyway. i have no idea about agents, but i do want to point out that it is easy to obtain a permit to carry a firearm in nevada and once you're outside the 3 LV, reno, and ... carson city (had to check a map lol) it is not uncommon to see personal firearms in public. ...especially with the wackos at a ufo conference! lol just a joke. it had to be said.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just came back from there! I was there over the weekend and saw some pretty cool stuff at night, not to mention there was a great conference there this year in Rachel. Heard some great speakers. Didn't see any firearms though. Felt like it was kind of a let down, I wanted some drama. Oh well, the skies provided enough fun for the majority of us.

new topics

top topics

join