It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

balls of energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ive heard alot of speculation about these psiballs, or chi balls, and many of the board members claim to be able to make or "conjure" them. ive tried following the intructions these people have left, but have been unsucessful. any tips?

oh yeah, does anyone have pictures or video of this?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
With proper stimulus from my wife, I can manage to create blue balls with fairly little effort.. though the experience isn't all that enjoyable.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah...Why always that old stupid blue balls joke within topics like this?

One tip: Don't worry with creating visible energy balls. That's almost impossible. The ones you can create can be felt. When you make one it feels like you're holding a balloon filled with water in your hands (and when you push one hand in, you can feel the pressure hitting your other hand also the same as if you were holding a water filled balloon. In theory, if you throw it at a person, they can feel it. Even without them knowing that you throwed it at them. But I haven't done that one yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i used to feel it when i was doing tai chi but i stoped to go as it was useless..

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Yeah yeah yeah...Why always that old stupid blue balls joke within topics like this?

One tip: Don't worry with creating visible energy balls. That's almost impossible. The ones you can create can be felt. When you make one it feels like you're holding a balloon filled with water in your hands (and when you push one hand in, you can feel the pressure hitting your other hand also the same as if you were holding a water filled balloon. In theory, if you throw it at a person, they can feel it. Even without them knowing that you throwed it at them. But I haven't done that one yet.

everybody has a talent... obviously I can make blue balls pretty easily... Lay off!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
But you know he's not talking about that.

He's talking about using chi to create chi balls. I think it's just a need to ridicule something that does not fit in your box.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ah... I always though when people said energy balls I figured they were dong some kamamaea wave #

man i just to rub my hands together and i could feel forces on my palms...

also when I was a kid I noticed a lot when I was playing legos whatever if I was near another person I could feel a field coming off them... I guess their static electricity?

But people claim they can create ice balls... why not fire balls.. that'd be my ninja weapon

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He's talking about using chi to create chi balls. I think it's just a need to ridicule something that does not fit in your box.

Open your mind man! I use sexual psychic energy to make my blue balls...and I feel all sorts of pressure...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Get real people. Make a visible one and I'll believe you. Knock down a wall with one and I'll believe you.

The nerves in your hands are probably just doing something weird and imitating something, and that is what you feel not a psiball.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Mr. Jingles-- I can prove that I can psychicly make blue balls.. I'll get my digital camera next time I do it..

Then you'll have your proof!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Get real people. Make a visible one and I'll believe you. Knock down a wall with one and I'll believe you.

The nerves in your hands are probably just doing something weird and imitating something, and that is what you feel not a psiball.

You're just applying occams razor because there. That doens't mean that it's false.

That's why they have experiments to prove that they exists. Throwing one at someone else should make them feel the impact whether they know that you're throwing it to them or not. Most of the trainers, books or website include these excersizes.

Make them yourself if you want to know if they exists. It's not a matter of believing another person while you're sitting with your butt on the fence.

And about the commonly used phrase: "get real". What's real??? Scientific experiments and theories have shown that nothing is real. (see holographic theory and subatomic particle theories).

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru

Open your mind man! I use sexual psychic energy to make my blue balls...and I feel all sorts of pressure...

uhmmm yea.... But that's still something totally different anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
it seems to me that other people feeling the impact of these psiballs even when not aware of them, is proof that they can be made

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

Why should we work to convince you of something? If you want to believe something it is up to YOU to persue something to secure that belief in your head, it's not up to us.

Have you ever heard of Reiki? It's a healing art that uses these same "nerves doing something weird"; it happens to work. Explain it away if you can, but I would suggest you approach things with an open mind, rather than "if I don't *see* it, I won't believe it, because I tried it, and it didn't work."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The chances of you tossing a psi ball and it being felt by someone else are incredibly slim, and the chances of makng a visible one are about a millionth of that, because it simply isn't energy in the visible spectrum. The going trend is that it is slightly below infra-red.

These things are electromagnetic particles generated by the synapses firing in your brain. Since you were a chile, ever time you have moved, an electronic pulse has travelled through your nerves from your brain to whatver you are moving, at the rate of thousands a second. Psi is about forcing those pulses outside of your body, rather than along conductive nerve lines.

There is much argument about whether Chi and Psi are the same things, I believe they are different, that Chi is almost solely internal, while psi is easily both external and internal.

In the community, there are generally 3 groups, Trads, Rads, and DBZ'ers, the DBZers are the ones doing the kamehameha #, they're like 9 year olds who can hardly spell. Then there is the radki crowd, they're slightly better, but they do chi 'blasts', chi 'balls', and often a sleu of disgraceful 'techs' like spirit bombs, and balls, jing (By the way, to set you straight for good, do not trust ANYONE that says they have condensed chi to form jing. It is false, and a true sign of a radki/DBZer), and other things that just sound wrong. Trad Chi folks like me believe in control of chi through martial arts and body mechanics. After roughly a yearseworth of intense standing meditation, you could project chi from yourself in a form known a Ling Kong Jing, (don't worry, the jing here just translates to force, it isn't the same as the other folks) Called by is acronym, LKJ, it is also known as the 'Empty Force', and it is a fully legitimate martial practice in Xang Xhuang, a form greatly involved in standing meditation.

Psi is very different, it is what Psychokinesis, (That is a general header for all forms of kinesis, the real major forms being biokinesis(influencing of cell movement and growth), thermokinesis(once split into pyro and cryo, now just seen as general control over molecular vibrations and thus heat), and telekinesis(overall movement of objects)), Telepathy, Psi balls, Constructs, Shields, etc... are all based on, and it is completely legitimate. It is when you force those electronic pulses out of your body into small clusters, the more experience you have the larger number you can send, with the greater control, and thus the more power yoou really have.

Now, to address the original question, when you say you are unsuccessful, do you mean you don't have a shining light between your hands, or do you mean you don't feel anything, even a slight bit of tingling? The first, oh, 50 times you probably won't feel more than that, and then you'll hit the n00b burnout, where your body readjusts to the feeling of energy and it suddenly seems like you've lost anything you had gained, but the more you keep trying the faster it'll come back, and stronger than ever before.

The chances of someone having a legit pic or video are slim, something that would be better to see is a TK video, most easily a Psiwheel vid. A friend of mine made one where the wheel was in a bottle, you could see him, and it moved in both directions at hight speed.. it was taken off the net several months ago, with the collapse of his site..

I always do this, redirect you to Veritas, where I'm a mod, and to Psipog. You can trust them, but never, ever trust places like Ki Teachings.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i mean i cant see or feel anything. thanks for the links.

join