It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh oh....Think I found something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well first of all I hope the link I'm about to give wasn't posted before. But here goes.

I happened to be brousing around for the Amero and first I found this site

stopspp.org...

Then I saw something on the North American Forum and found this.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Its packed full of interesting tidbits on the NWO, ETC.

FINA-NAFA
www.fina-nafi.org...

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Leyla]

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[edit on 25-4-2007 by Appak]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow. The second link Ive seen discredited a thousand times, and the site is a load of crap.

However, the first and third link..............downright friggin disturbing. Even more worrisome: I don't think Ive ever heard of these guys. But with statemenst like this from their website:

Making the academic world, the public and decision-makers aware of the challenges posed by integration between the three NAFTA countries; Identifying the elements of the North American agenda which would allow the consolidation and reinforcement of the North American region; Favouring the creation of North American networks to set the basis for a trilateral dialogue.

And this from Wikipedia

The North American Forum on Integration (NAFI), also known as Le Forum sur l'Intégration Nord-Américaine (FINA), is a North American think tank based in Montreal, Quebec that advocates closer ties between Canada, Mexico, and the United States, including a common currency and common EU style parliament.

A common Union and currency like the EU?????????????

Yeah. This is REALLY disturbing. This is the stuff the NWO is made of.

Good find btw...............

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wow. Well, I think the more pertinent point here would be the mention of a "common EU style parliament". That scares me more than the currency. That might answer, however, a question that was asked in this thread. The obvious outcome of a senior member of the Council on Foreign Relations, as well as the founder of the Trilateral Commission stating something like this would be to elude to the absolving of our current form of government, in exchange for a more authoritarian form. This doesn't bode well for the American People.

This is a must watch story, if nothing else is.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Just so i am clear, what are the down sides to a one world government? Not really clear on that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Aside from their having complete control over everything that we do, and being able to force us, under penalty of death, to do only the things that they want?

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mind you... the european parliment is in no way an authoritarian system.
It's is more democratic than the two party system of the states.
I never really understood how you could run a country the size of the states with a two party system :O but heck I don't care really.

Denmarks government consists of 7-9 parties where the parties who at the time being control more than 50% of the parliment chooses a man amongst them to be the minister of state.
Mind you... the percentage of how much influence a party has in the parliment is controled by how many members they have in it, and these members are SOLELY voted in by the population.

Even as a member country Denmark had the ability to put down reservations regarding different parts of the european treaty. Fx. we refused to acknowledge the Euro as our coin... to this day we are still using our native "kroner".
The good side of the european union is that the constant flow of new member countries allows these countries to increase their development, since uniform laws of trade and conduct brings with them a faster infrastructure both for the single member country but also the entire union.

I think the motion from the north american parties to form this kind of union is to counter the effect from the european union which in time could grow to be a union far stronger, far better than the United States and your government knows that.

I wonder though... why would Canada wanna be interested in an agreement like this? I would say that Canada works far better on its own?

[edit on 26/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Aside from their having complete control over everything that we do, and being able to force us, under penalty of death, to do only the things that they want?

TheBorg

Thats your OPINION on what a One World Government (OWG) would be like.

Interestingly enough, nearly everyone who "fears" the NWO is American. Anyone else I speak too seems to rather ok with the notion of a OWG.

Who says it would be evil and dictatorial? Why could it not be benign and democratic?

new topics

top topics

join