It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's First Crop Circle of 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
its the earth, the line in the center in the first pic is the equator and it is showing the way the poles will be changing and how the magnetic field will flow in that direction...lol i dunno just a guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Diagram Tommy Borms Copyright 2007
www.tommyborms.be.tt

This formation seems to be based on Vesica Pisces geometry. The width of the outer band is created out of the half of the Vescica Pisces oval centre.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If, big if, it's aliens who've travelled across many galaxies to get here why do they always make these things in crops?

Surely they'd have the capacity to make symbols in rock faces / by rearranging trees etc?

Now when one appears carved into a cliff face or made out of squashed penguins (or similar) I might be convinced but for now I'm sure it's just these old West Country boys having a laugh after a few scrumpies

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
If, big if, it's aliens who've travelled across many galaxies to get here why do they always make these things in crops?

Surely they'd have the capacity to make symbols in rock faces / by rearranging trees etc?

Now when one appears carved into a cliff face or made out of squashed penguins (or similar) I might be convinced but for now I'm sure it's just these old West Country boys having a laugh after a few scrumpies

If they are manmade it certainly isn't the old "west country boys". The amount of effort, intelligence, time and money to make complex crop circles, to perfection, is quite amazing when you look into it. Thats what makes it highly unlikely that they're all manmade. Especially the more complex crop circles. The only way I can see them all being manmade is if it's some sort of special government task force going around the world...which wouldn't make much sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No one interested that this has appeared in exactly the same place as a previous known hoax then?

Also, from the OP's link:

Even though this formation was reported today all indications on the ground point towards it having been around for at least two days. Much of the crop is fully recovered to its original upright growing position, with no damage sustained to this portion of the crop. About half of the crop that is still laid down is un-broken and continuing to grow horizontal, whilst the other half of the still downed crop is damaged by agencies unknown at this time.

The damage from "agencies unknown at this time" is not a good sign. I thought the genuine articles usually occurred without the crop sustaining much damage at all. Of course, this could be because oil-seed rape is quite a delicate crop [compared to the more traditional wheat anyway]. It could indicate a creator far closer to home.

[edit on 26/4/07 by Implosion]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes good posts implosion. The website this is posted on is pretty good I believe in posting the conclusions in a proper manner. This circle is just too new for conclusions yet to be made by them. The prelims are interesting and the fraud case was actually a very famous video thaat was put out which was a hoax. We'll have to wait and see what tests show on this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yeah but the previous circles that everyone said were an intergallactic sign were made by old boys from the West Country.

Now the confession could of course be false flag but I can't see why these new circles are anymore 'alien' than the last lot.

Personally I suspect the Devon & Cornwall Tourist Office are behind these - it must result in loads of UFO-ologists coming over to see 'em

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Personally I suspect the Devon & Cornwall Tourist Office are behind these - it must result in loads of UFO-ologists coming over to see 'em

What the hell would they be doing making crop circles in Wiltshire?

Up until very recently, I lived in Cornwall. I don't recall ever hearing about a crop circle appearing so far southwest. Never heard of one in Devon either for that matter.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok The Wiltshire Tourist Board then.

It's all 'down south'to me and therefore my appreciation of county boundaries is a bit hazy.

But you get the point

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You all honestly can't honestly think that the majority of these things are man made. Crop Circles appear all over the world. What, some brilliant mind is traveling all over the world and making these circles? Please.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You all honestly can think that the majority of these things are man made. Crop Circles appear all over the world. What, some brilliant mind is traveling all over the world and making these circles? Please.

Crop circles are a global phenomenon, but predominantly appear in the Northern Hemisphere, with southern England as the main centre of activity, particularly Wiltshire. England has played host to around two-thirds of the recorded formations so far, but places as diverse as Germany, Canada, North America, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Russia, to name but a few, have also recorded many appearances.

Source.

I don't think anybody is saying that all crop circles are man made.

It has to be admitted though, a great many have been, and to discount the possibility doesn't do anybody any good. It's a great shame that peoples can be just as blind in what they believe, as in what the discount out of hand.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This crop circle was formed at Olivers Castle near Devizes UK on the 15th of April 2007. This film was made on the 12 of May, 1 month after it was formed. I personally checked this out and believe it is not man made.

Also see:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
But James
You personally got some pictures from your mate 'Jon' didnt you These pictures were given to him by a PhD and you are quoted on yor website as saying "This woman has provided Jon with what may be the most important photos of underground facilities ever to be publicly disclosed"

Yet they have been proven to be pictures of Stockholms Subway system, mentioned here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Explanation please ?? Or do you admit you now have ZERO credibility

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ok, so why do these tend to appear exclusively in the UK? There doesn't seem to be many, if any crop circles on the news here in the US. I believe in alien life, but hasn't everyone seen the documentaries that showed CC recreations done in a matter of hours? I saw something on the discovery channel (I think) a few years back, where a group of men have pretty much perfected their methods of walking on boards to compress the stalks without breaking them. I agree that these are impressive forms of art, but somehow feel that they are man-made.

One common trend here and there, is the fact that almost all news reported sightings (UFO and CC) are rural. "I saw'd it right over there!" Yes, I can say things like that because I am from Alabama. I have seen 2 UFOs, and have all of my teeth and a decent education.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There has been speculation that the crop circles may be caused by energy vortices, which sounds science fictional, but observations have been made that limestone and underground streams are common in the areas that crops circles often appear in Britian. Also, I suspect that many crop circles in the USA are not reported in large media outlets - I have a google alert for crop circles and the majority of alerts I get are small papers in small towns in the US.

Just discoverd this little paper, which is actually about earthquakes, but with a little imagination one could see how certain of the dynamics involved could apply to crop circle/electromagnetic type phenomena:

www.tmgnow.com...

Tornados for example, are primarily electro-magnetic.
www.peter-thomson.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
But James
You personally got some pictures from your mate 'Jon' didnt you These pictures were given to him by a PhD and you are quoted on yor website as saying "This woman has provided Jon with what may be the most important photos of underground facilities ever to be publicly disclosed"

Yet they have been proven to be pictures of Stockholms Subway system, mentioned here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Explanation please ?? Or do you admit you now have ZERO credibility

Why do you call me James?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Originally posted by realyweely

I had forgotten all about reallyweakly until I saw your quote.
I think I put him on "ignore" for some sort of baseless hazing long ago.

If I were you I wouldn't let him get to me, so the option is there. Personally I never used it until he came along. Sure made a difference!

edit for the !@#$ quote code...

[edit on 8/10/2007 by Matyas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join