It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiding Orb photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here is a picture that was taken by a friend of mine in their apartment before they were done moving out because a lot of bad luck and circumstances. Anyway it is of an orb they claimed was hiding. I thought it was a cool pic and wanted to post it to get people's opinion of what the heck it isIdeas on whether or not it's judt dust as many claim, or could there be more to the pic?

i151.photobucket.com...

Can anyone access how to zoom in on it way more?

[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here you go bigfoothunter thats the best i can do.

picture here

It was a tad to large.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by neonine]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That is way more blown up than what I was able to accomplish. Thank you very much it looks much more snugged up behind that board than it does in any of mine. I am one of those people who have kind of a hard time with the whole "orb" thing, since they have been shown to be so many different things depending who you talk to.

It seems like they can be anything from dust, to bugs, to whatever the person taking the image claims they are. I have seen some very convincing pics and footage as well however, where they seem to move intelligently.

Thanks for the blow up neonine

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i feel the same way, theres way to many possabilitys of what it could be. it was a good pic though. glad to help any time you need it.

»Neonine«

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i caught a good pic of an orb "hiding" behind a gravestone.

and when u outline the graves

btw, its red because i pushed up the contrast to see the stones. it was night.

[edit on 4/24/0707 by I Am The Influence]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm still leaning towards the idea that orbs are specs of dust caught by the flash of a digital camera, They really didn't start showing up until the digital age. Still, they can be interesting and fun.

A few weekends ago I was out of town and decided to snap a few pics of the hotel room I was staying in. Guess what popped up in the first pic? Yeppers, an orb.

Here's a close up:

Good thing I didn't notice it until I got home and uploaded my camera to my PC, otherwise I might have gotten spooked

wupy

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Please Mr. Wupy don't get too scared. Great pix and zoom in by the way. I am in total agreement with you as to what the heck orbs are. Unless theyare moving in an intelligent fashion and look just like yours does in the pic, they should be ignored as dust, or other particles.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Orbs = dust, moisture, light, etc.

I was just looking through my pictures and here's a picture of a party I was at a couple weeks ago.

Ooh! Orb!

Ooh! One's on Mike's armpit, lawlerskates!

Whoaaaa!! Lots of spirits like goregrind, I guess!

So, I think you get the idea. Flash will reflect suspended particles and give you what looks like an "orb". Nothing to get excited about. If you find something humanoid, I'll be impressed.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ive taken a fair few photos in my lifetime on different cameras (phone/digital and the conventional film camera)
and yeah I see the dust ones but theres the odd photo that has something thats not in the others pics...

Eg This pic I have posted is of my partner..and yep thats an orb (which appears to be moving) on the right hand side.
What was bizarre about this is the fact earlier that night my best friend had just come back from this place that her boyfriend and his family hang out at xmas time every year.
She was telling me that they had this joke that one of their dead aunts would hitch a ride back to Melbourne with them (as in her boyfriend and his family) every year.....
We laughed and stuff until I uploaded my pics onto my computer....
The guy next to my partner is her (now ex) boyfriend.

Now yeah I could easily say dust pollen and the other thing but looking at my pics..this orb seemed to follow him..and it was only one....

i148.photobucket.com...

Its a pity orbs arent really proof of life after death....and too many people have played the 'orb'card...but one day i hope to catch the big kahuna
on camera

new topics

top topics

join