It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could UFO's be Ghosts from The future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What are ghosts really? Nobody knows, but most consider them to be spirits of the deceased materializing in our time. But thats just a theory, if they infact exist at all.
My question is, could UFO's be ghosts from the future? Witnesses often claim the sightings are very strange, they dissappear, the hair will stand on end as if the air is electrified, they can walk through walls, etc.

We would expect ghosts from the past to look and dress like the times they lived in, so wouldn't the ones from the future follow the same rules? But do ghosts, having no material body, have to follow the same 'timeline' and laws of physics that we do? If they can emerge from a past time, they apparently can 'time travel', if you want to call it that. Or maybe a better way to explain it would be that 'time' does not exist on that plain. So humans from the earth's distant future, oh lets say several million years from now, taking into consideration that man is still evolving, and man's tinkering with DNA and mother nature, we just might be those small 'aliens'.

Or another possiblity might be that they are simply us, time traveling in the past. This is not a new idea, but maybe the way they achieve this is. At some point in time, maybe scientists, or paranormal researchers, discover how 'ghosts' come to materialize from the past. Then they simply reproduce this phenomenon with living humans, and eventually our crafts as well, giving us the freedom to move interdeminsionally at will.
It would make complete sense that we 'UFOs' cannot in any circumstances interfere with society, nor can we 'reveal ourselves' by landing on the whitehouse lawn. Maybe we let the government know of our existence, and confide in a continuing 'ultra top secret group' into our activites and request their help in covering up any sightings. The whole of humanities timeline might unravel should this be fowled up, so these operations would be classified at the highest level, and all measures must be taken to insure its secrecy.

Any theories?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting. Then it's safe to say the ghosts can be ufo's. Not unidentified flying objects, but aliens.

If an Alien can be a ghost, a ghost can ba an alien, which is what it is in a sense.

They say that they believe we've had help...alien help...to build the pyramids & such.

Maybe God himself is an alien, not from the spirit world, but from a spirit world. An evolved creature that creates. A creature from another plante, but highly evolved...

I do not know. But...it's just a theory. The thing I like about theories that deal with this nature is that no one can prove them wrong...or right!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Heres a thought. could U.F.Os be HUMANS from the future? look at how they lost their body hair grew larger brains and seem to have much more evolved eyes. how their skin seems to be a mix of all the races on earth and how they have mastered telepathy and various other powers of the mind. what if they are simply 'past tourists'??

who knows we can only speculate

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Super 70: when you ask ' Could UFOs be Ghosts from the future', are you including the alleged 'alien' occupants of alleged ufos? Or do you mean 'Could ufo-aliens be ghosts from the future?'

Either way, in response to your query, I can only hope not !

What have aliens done to improve life on earth?

Let's look at what they're alleged to have done: kidnapped people/children without their consent, performed various painful and traumatising procedures on them, interrupted lives for no point at all, leaving the 'contactees' confused, scared and subject to ridicule and ostracisation -- not to mention the infliction of serious burns on those who -- through no fault of their own -- have happened across 'ufos and aliens' whilst in the process of simply living their lives.

These creatures/entities/whatever have allegedly also repeatedly conducted brutal procedures on animals of the fields. I mean, how MANY beasts sexual organs do these supposedly 'superior aliens' need? What do they need them for anyway --- to perfect Mad Cow disease and other biological weapons?

So, I sure HOPE ufo-aliens are not ghosts from the future.

I'd hope my future-self would be a heck of a lot more ethical, compassionate and advanced than these 'ufo-aliens' appear to be.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What have aliens done to improve life on earth?

Let's look at what they're alleged to have done: kidnapped people/children without their consent, performed various painful and traumatising procedures on them, interrupted lives for no point at all, leaving the 'contactees' confused, scared and subject to ridicule and ostracisation -- not to mention the infliction of serious burns on those who -- through no fault of their own -- have happened across 'ufos and aliens' whilst in the process of simply living their lives.

In response, I would say that they may be treating us the same way our scientists and researchers treat animals in the wild. We try not to interrupt their natural invironment, we try not to be noticed by them, and we capture them, tag them, diasect them, track them, and sometimes keep a sample animal in a cage to perform tests on them. We do not do this because we are evil and hate the animals, we do this to help the general population of the animals.

Back on topic...

My theory asking "are aliens ghosts from the future" may be a bit missleading. What I'm really asking is "what exactly is the nature of ghosts" in the sense that are they really just slipping through the space/time fabric? Maybe this is what "ghosts" are, nothing spooky, just people from the past inadvertantly stepping through rips in the space time fabric. And if this was so, then would UFOs simply be future humans or other beings that the future of our planet is occupied by. vWho knows what friends we make 300,000 years from now.

OR...

UFOs could very well be who inhabits this planet in the distant future after we have wiped ourselves off the planet. And they from the future, like those from the past, slip through the space time fabric once in a while. Past ghosts would ofcourse be walking because there was no flying craft then. UFOs would also be in the air, as well as walking.

top topics

join