It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military mind control/drugging story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm pretty new to this forum and don't have much experience when it comes to military conspiracies or anything of the sort. However, yesterday my mom told me a story that may be of interest to some of you. It could also be old news, but it was at least a revelation to me.

I was talking to my mom about something I read about military drugging/brainwashing programs and my mom, who is really "old country" and isn't the conspiracy type said "well yeah, that's what they do in all militaries." She proceeded to tell me a story about her uncle.

My mom's family is from Portugal, and in those days following WW2 all men were required to join the army. According to my mom, the Portuguese army gave their soldiers steroids and other drugs to make them extremely aggressive, and somehow got their soldiers to commit horrible acts when under the influence of these drugs. She spoke of her uncle being traumatized after he murdered an entire village of people at one point, which he did to be awarded time off to see his infant son. She overhead him talking to his infant son and crying about the blood on his hands. Also when he finally retired, he suffered severe withdrawal from the drugs the army was giving him.

I had never known about the military drugging soldiers aside from conspiracy theories, so this story was of great interest to me. I hope you too find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi,

check out these search results....

uc... s.abovetopsecret.com/results.html?cx=010913664321846374563%3Alyi_l6rwuee&q=military+mind+control&sa=Search&cof=FORID%3A11#1245

lots of "mind control" stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ooops I did it... double post.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
Also when he finally retired, he suffered severe withdrawal from the drugs the army was giving him.

Well, my Father "got ahold of" some '___' on base at the time, while he had joined or drafted around the Vietnam era, the 60's, I forgot the entire details I dont live with him.

The summary and version given to me by my Mother is that he "got ahold of it" on base from someone and took it. First off .. how does someone get some hits of acid on a military barracks in rural Missouri in the 1960's?

Anyways, "he got ahold of it and took it", and i was told he was frantically walking/running around the base/barracks saying a Werewolf was chasing him, he was REALLY freaked out I'm told. Strangely, there was a facility right there to put him in, a "rubber room" my Mom told me, so he couldnt hurt himself, she also said they gave him a straight jacket whle he was in the rubber room. This was all on base/barracks, no medical facilities .. no "taking him to the mental hosptial", nada. It seems like it was all a self contained unit, as if they knew he was going to be on the '___', and possibly others, and had the preparations ready incase he bugged out, as others may have done.

He lives in Missouri and I haven't spoke with him in over 10 years so I don't know the "true story" from the source. I do want to ask him about it before he dies .. all that alcoholism has jacked him up I doubt i have too much time left to get that info, heh.

Does this sound similar to other "Military drugging" stories, testing sh#t on soldiers, some aware, some not?

About the withdrawal comment I had quoted by the topic starter, in order for a bad withdrawal to occur, he had to be on something probably from one of the following drug families:

1) Opiates (severe pain relief, downer)
2) Barbituates (tranquilizer, downer)
3) Benzodiazepines (alternative tranquilizer, downer)
4) Amphetamines (upper, given to this day to fighter pilots, its dirty forms are known as crack, crank, meth, etc)
5) Some very, very strange experimental anti-depressent..

top topics

join