It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any one else feel weird about this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ok call me crazy but iv been piecing some news together today, here's what i got.

1. we have come up with a solution to the falling American dollar the Amero, the kicker is we want Canada and Mexico to use it to.

2. NASCO a company not affiliated with any government agency just so happens to have plans to build a corridor from Canada to Mexico. even more ironic is its talked about on a few Amero info pages.

3. haven't figured the tie for this one as of yet. the Four Days of “Simulated” Nuclear Terrorist Scenarios in the U.S. & Europe. i thought our ports were already secure enough why all the fuss now, another 9/11 perhaps.

I just thought this needed to be discussed, i want some input so i don't feel crazy

so you don't have to dig threw posts here's the links.
NASCO Corridor

Four Days of “Simulated” Nuclear Terrorist Scenarios in the U.S. & Europe

The Amero

neonine

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The new bridge opposition was on the news in Michigan a while back and it looks like the canadians dont want it eather.

Bridge Opposition

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
are you saying all these events are connected in some way? if not then we should just discuss them in their respective threads.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes im trying to find a link between them all. I may have gome to far with the simulated nuke attacks but i do think theres a link between the corridor and the new currency.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Today; Lady Butler-Sloss announces she will step down as coroner in June. Lord Justice Scott Baker is to take over. (in regards to the Diana inquiry).

Seems like a delaying tactic to me...but what could they be waiting for??

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Anyone have have a comment? Any thing at all?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Anything at ALL?
Ok,

The Amero really sounds hijacked from Euro.

Very simple link:
AMERICA+ro AME-ro = Amero
EUROPA+ro EU-ro = Euro

*gasp* unoriginality.

The US is probably just trying to fix it's own power position in the world by doing multiple events (like the ones you mentioned) to ensure that they keep that power position.

new topics

top topics

join