It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How life sucks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How life sucks, doesnt everyone wanna know. Its really interesting how much deeper you can dig yourself into something when what you wanna do is get out. And how everything you do, makes it worst, or when how much you love someone, but then you realize they hate you, not just hate, but think your a pathetic piece of notihng, either that or they dont even know you exist. Everyone wants to find the key to a happy succeful life, dont they. They wanna know how it works, what to do, and when. Well, give up because there is no key!!! Just a dead end, like everytihng else. DOnt pressure yourself into trying to be perfect, becuase no one knows what perfect really is, and if we could actually accomplish that. We are failures. So justr give up. LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAh!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And how is the related to 911?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I dont think this does have anything to do with 9/11 Im sure a mod will move it here soon.. We have a negtive Nancy over here...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There have been many people throughout the ages that have said "You become what you think about." "As you think so shall you become". "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he" Proverb 23:7.

So saying and thinking everything sucks will just make it so for you.
Try changing what you think about and see how it affects how you feel.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There's a time when everybody feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I've been there, I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that I lost everything. It was horrible, and I had no one to turn to. But I still got up every morning, did what I needed to do, and turned everything around.

I wish there was a key. If there is one, I don't know of it. Personally, I just set goals, and did everything in my power to achieve them. This was after I got done feeling sorry for myself - and that was no easy chore in and of itself. There are plenty of great men and women who have been down and out. The saying that "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" is so very true.

Keep your chin up.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Screw 9/11, no one cares, the past is the #in past ( and dont say if i had a loved one in there i would care, becuase i love no one). Im talkin about real life, things that are happining now, and yes, i still do what i have to do, i still get up in the morning, all by myself, i do go to work, i do do all these things that i have no idea why im doing. I do, but whats the #in point??? Your here then your not, your alive and then your dead, life is full of confusion, pain, love, happiness, joy, suffering, laziness, hate, anger, friends, but what do they all mean?? Is this reall y why we live, just to live??

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by independent loser
Is this really why we live, just to live??

Pretty much, yeah.

Are you familiar with Kahlil Gibran's poetry? When I feel like you appear to, I break out his book The Prophet and read it.

Then a woman said, "Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow."

And he answered:

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.

And how else can it be?

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.

Is not the cup that hold your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?

And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?

When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Some of you say, "Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater."

But I say unto you, they are inseparable.

Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.

Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.

Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.

When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.

www.columbia.edu...

This particular passage has got me through some very hard times.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WTF, i dont read poetry i make it, and quite frankly mine sucks, well thats wut i think, i dont know.......life sucks .....i hate life, i would commit suicid eif i wasnt so afraid, buti am im pathetic, that all there is to it. :bnghd:
I love bananas

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
oooooooo, i could do this all day, WOO HOO =====>

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
yesssssss................... i love it..

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I hope you know how to check your u2.

It's a red button on the top of your screen. I talked to you through there.

Hope you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What in your life can possibly be so bad that you would contemplate suicide? Are you deathly ill, dieing I mean?

Life has its moments when everything looks like a never ending parade of tough breaks, bad events, etc... Been there, my freind...trust me when I say things always get better. Nothing ever stays bad forever.

If you want to talk, or write, U2U me...you'll find I'm a good listener. Or you can leave a message on my profile page. Either way, I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You cant even relate, yes people might have been through worser things then me, bu ti shouldnt have to go tihs at such ayoung age, and if there was arecord of how much a person can cry in one friggin night, ive beat it.
I hate it!! I just wann aget out of this place but i cant , i cant leave and run away, even if i could mustar the courage i couldnt. I only have one friend i cant count on and she lives a friggin hour away from me. I dont even know if im her best friend, i know shes my friend,...but you get what im saying, i hate all these insecureties, it hurts inside, IT FRIGGIN HURTS!!! I cant explain how it feels having loneliness, hurt, afraid, confused, pathetic, lost all together. I use to have it all, family, friends, love, etc. but now over the past two years since my dad left it seems everything is falling apart, i have no one, just tihs computer and my stupid @$$ self, :bnghd: Theres nothing worth it, nothing, an dto top it all off everyone thinks im a frigign druggie, WOW, how greater can this get. Talk about low self estem, everythings screwed i have no where to go, no one to go to, and notihng to do, notihng. Im hopeless, :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So what is making you feel the way you do?

It would be nice if you told us so we can help.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did i not just tell you dude??? Everything is screwed, exsqueeze my french.:bnghd:
:bnghd:
:w::bash:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
you are just spewing out a bunch of whiny ramblings, you haven't told us specifically what is bothering you.

So what is it that is really bothering you?

If you really feel that bad about life, i recommend that you get counseling.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While I can't say I know exactly how you feel, I have been through some serious terrible things in my life, and, yes, when I was young. It does get better, you just can't see your way out of how you feel right now.

One of the things I should have done earlier and I had to be ordered by a court to do in my 20's was get some counseling. You don't have to go to a counselor, there is a crisis hotline there for you 24/7. You can be anonymous. You can talk about anything to these people.

Girls and Boys Town National Hotline

It is hard to reach out for help, but you've taken the first step by telling us here. Do yourself the biggest favor, and call the hotline and just talk to whoever picks up. I guarantee it will help you feel better, and you can call back as often as you need to.

There is no need to stay in pain. There is always help. You just have to go out and ask for it. That's the hard part, at least it was for me. Asking for help. A wise person knows when they need someone to help them out, there is no shame in it. We're all weak, afraid, alone, in pain from time to time and talking to someone else really helps.

Especially when it's a stranger you don't see face to face. Sometimes it's easier to call a hotline or post in the internet.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Please calm down

Do you think your dad is the only who has left. No. I know that's not much comfort for you right now. But, your just going to have to get on with your life. Your going to have to look towards your future. Yes, you do have a future. Yes, there is light in your tunnel, it's not always dark.
Only you and you alone can make your life happy. NO-ONE can do it for you.

Your going to just have to go out and find the beauty in it. Sometimes, if you can stop and take notice at other peoples problems you will see your isn't so bad.

I mean there's people whose life was fine and then they lost a an arm or leg do to health problems or war.

There's people whose been raped from childhood and had a baby by their own dad. That's not good at all.

There's people whose been beaten everyday of their life by their parents.

There's people whose parents stay drunk and don't care anything about them.

Just try and look at your life different. Make a difference with the life you have been given.

It's good that your trying to talk about it. That's a good sign that you see that there is something wrong and you need to talk. So talk to us. Give us details so that we may help you better. There are plenty of people on here that will talk to you.

Try though to find the beauty in this world. The birds that sing, the squirrels that play, the sun that shines for you, the wind that blows past you on beautiful spring day.

Get on a bike and just go out and enjoy the wind blowing past you. Get a fishing rod and go fishing, or go hiking, go for a walk. Get on a sports team at your school.

Just take it easy and relax.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Shar]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
independent,
I know times can be hard. I just started going through a divorce and I'm only 24. I have contemplated many things to do to myself, but I took a step aside and thought about how many people I would hurt.

I like to think it's better to go through hard times at a younger age, that way you still have plenty of your life ahead of you. A hard time can help you prepare for anything that may happen later on in life. You need to remember once things hit a low, there are brighter days ahead. If you lived near me, I wouldn't mind hanging out and helping you get through this "funk" that you are in.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You guys are really pissing me off you know that, COUNSELING?? Why counseling thats like telling a vwegetarian that animals love it when you eat them. Its bull, it doesnt work, they dont care. Why should they, its just their job to tlak to yo u, not care. Im sad because im alone and pretty much really really really confused right now. You wouldnt understand, you have to be where i am, go wher i go, do what i do, say what i say. People have different view and mines is freaked up right now( i cant cuss, just to let you know they won't "allow" it) so.........yea.:bnghd:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join