It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United kingdom prophesies? Are there any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Are there any prophesies and predictions for the UK? The UK seems to be up to its neck in world troubles (despite the fact its people dont want to know.)

Links, ideas, anything?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bump, anyone anything?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here's one that I've had my eye on.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
An old myth concerns noble King Arthur, the fabled King of England who drew Excalibur from the stone where others could not.

The myth is that at England's darkest and most terrible time he shall return to save England from its foes, that's why he's referred to as "The Once and Future King".

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah i know about that one.

i was more thinking 2012 prophesies or stuff like that.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I formated my PC and forgot to save my bookmarks, so I can't quote.
But if I remember correctly there were WWIII prophecies, that also hit Europe and I suppose that also means the UK.

Google for: WWIII Europe (or England, UK etc.)

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are many prophecies which refer to the UK or its constituent countries.

Check out the following page, particularly those prophecies by St Columbcille, St Edward, The Brahan Seer, Balthasar Mas, Mother Shipton, Merlin Ambrosius, Thomas Norton (under 'alchemy & prophecy'), there are others there also some cover the UK by virtue of concerning Europe as a whole:
www.rexresearch.com...

Notably, there are a number of prophecies which refer to parts of the UK being drowned or sinking beneath the sea, including various specific references to London, the south-east, and IIRC, Cornwall. Alois Irlmeier, who may be found at the link above is one such:

"Simultaneously, a new land will arise which existed earlier [Atlantis]. Three great cities will sink. One through water [London]. The second will sink [New York], and the third just falls apart [Rome]. The city with the steel tower [Paris] will be set on fire by its inhabitants and will be leveled to the ground."

Nostradamus also has a number of quatrains which refer to the UK.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for that, looks very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join