It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Way To Be Put To Rest!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'................ I was watchin' a show about how they fix dead bodies after they die and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? After I die, what would be the perfect way to be put to rest?

Hmmmmmm.................
The perfect way to be put to rest, the perfect way to be put to rest.....

C'mon brain, I need you to do some good thinkin', cause this is gonna effect you too!!!!

Hmmmm...............

Maybe like the Egyptians did. Hmmmmm, yeah like I could be a really cool Mummy! Sittin' all cool and stuff in one of those fancy gold coffins. Hey, like I could hang out inside a really cool pyramid and stuff! But those grave robbers might come in and steal me............ Nope not perfect.

How about bein' cremated? Yep, I'd be a really cool pile of ashes. They could put my cool ashes into a fancy little urn, and I could sit on the mantel over the fireplace. Hmmmmm, but if my dog Yabaastad knocks that fancy urn off and starts eatin' my ashes.......... NOPE, NOT perfect!

How about bein' buried and stuff? Yep let those mortician guys do their thing, and put me in a fancy coffin. And like I could have a radio in that coffin so I could listen to some really nice music while I'm down there.
But wait! During an autopsy, they remove your brain! NO WAY! No one takin' you there brain my friend. Far from perfect...........

Hmmmmm..............

C'mon brain............

Wait! I got it! When I die I'll be a Zombie! Oh man that would be so cool! Yeah, like I could walk around lookin' all scary and stuff. Plus I get to keep my brain.
And like I could go into the worst neighborhoods bitin' bad guys and stuff. And wait! Like every time I eat someones brains, my brain is gonna get even better!
Oh man that's some good thinkin'!

Man, bein' a Zombie would be so cool!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Me? I want to be a diamond.

Well, two diamonds, one for each kid.

www.lifegem.com...

Why go to your ancestors' graves every year? Carry them with you wherever you go.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In my own pyramid, twice as tall as the tallest building in the world with a thousand people guarding it day and night.

That, or being chucked in the woods for the wolves, I'm fine with either.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just want to be burned with my PitBull "Dementor". He gets lonely when i'm not around, I guess he'll miss his mini motorbike...

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Chukkles]

top topics

join