It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lest We Forgot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mods if this thread is in the wrong place feel free to move it.
Tomorrow is ANZAC day .
Lets not forgot those who have served and those who made the ultimate sacrifice. I pause to think the three generations of my family who were Diggers my great grand father served on the Western Front , My Pa served in Borneo and my Dad served in Vietnam. It has only been in recent times that Vietnam vets have gotten the respect they deserve.

I also pay my respects to those who currently severing. Feel free to leave your respects on this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll leave my respects, but I guarantee you the liberal anti-war people will scoff and leave unnecessary comments in this thread. Just warning you.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I'll leave my respects, but I guarantee you the liberal anti-war people will scoff and leave unnecessary comments in this thread. Just warning you.

ANZAC day is pretty much above politics there is the odd exception but the veterans are respected in my experience. People who chose to drag there politics into ANZAC day could well face a backlash.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Lest we forget.

I would also like acknowledge the great sacrifice of our Aussie diggers on this special day - ANZAC day.

I would also like to include the younger generation of Aussies currently serving overseas and I understand how it feels to have your firstborn son
leave for foreign shores.

Thankyou xpert11 for creating this thread

top topics

join