It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is TWATS decided each month?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO When did I say that I thought I was the person that should have won TWATS in December? I have no idea where you got that idea from and frankly if one reads the threads here there is no evidence of that being said.
This was posted by you in a thread asking about "TWATS" award:

Originally posted by THENEO posted on 1-1-2004 at 06:26 PM Post Number: 311932 Thanks MA. Even though I haven't seen you around here much lately, your work has been far better than Gazroks too. Now for the details, I am the top poster to this site and have been for 3 months in a row. Look up my stats nobody posts more. Nobody posts in more places. Nobody posts a greater variety of styles and perspectives than me. But I am not tooting my horn here, I tire of the lack of ability of many members to think. Thanks for your comments, but see my other thread asking about the TWATS process and why I think it is important for it to be fair.
These statements are probably what caused several members to believe you thought you deserved the award. [Edited on 5-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seems there is some antipathy towards me there NEO....

Oh well, I do not reciprocate....please let this go, and continue with your quality posting....

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jeez. Why would any guy complain about not being a twat?

twat P Pronunciation Key (twt)
n.
Vulgar Slang. The vulva

Surely there has to be a better name for this award? Or maybe Neo just yearns to be a c%^t

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I am the top poster to this site and have been for 3 months in a row. Look up my stats nobody posts more.
Nobody posts in more places.
Nobody posts a greater variety of styles and perspectives than me.

OMG!!!

Think in term of quality instead of quantity...
And stop being so full of ...your self.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by THENEO
I am the top poster to this site and have been for 3 months in a row. Look up my stats nobody posts more.
Nobody posts in more places.
Nobody posts a greater variety of styles and perspectives than me.

This is getting a little rediculous... Posting more posts than anyone else does NOT bring about recognition or awards. It does cause muscle aches and pains though...

(Damn! I had no idea how many posts you have made!)

The sheer volume of posts in relation to the amount of time available in a day/week/month would indicate one of two possibilities... A TON of one sentence posts that don't require any research OR you never sleep, eat or work.

Mixed in with this tidal wave of typing I have personally read some interesting stuff that you have posted. I have also seen lots of very small, very quick posts. No problem for me, I do it to. But I DON'T expect to get anything out of it and am not disheartened when I don't get what I didn't expect to get...

I fear you think the quantity/variance of forums of posts has something to do with the TWATS award. It doesn't. TWATS is designed to award a member who has put something up that was AWESOME.

It is totally possible to win TWATS with ONE POST.

Just my opinions and a little common sense I hope...

PEACE...
m...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join