It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre 'monkey' baby !?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It is a case of anencephaly:" is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the cephalic (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day of pregnancy, resulting in the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp. Infants with this disorder are born without a forebrain, the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres (which include the isocortex, which is responsible for higher level cognition, i.e., thinking). The remaining brain tissue is often exposed - not covered by bone or skin."
Wiki

Maybe somebody is familiar with Turkish language - to translate .

I have red somewhere that the baby is a result of inbreeding, and that a couple have 5 more mentally retarded kids. So sad!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Surprising noone has even replied to say how gross that was!? i found this link on Pfieffers syndrome and it shows pretty much the same gross deformity, ive also seen a video of a live one being fed by its mother.. the eyes were bright red.

pfieffers syndrome

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Very disturbing!!!!

:shk: Never even heard of such a thing. How sad.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
These pictures are useful to use in comparison to the starchild skull discussed elsewhere in the forum. While some have asserted that the starchild skull is caused by this birth defect, I cannot see the same thing.

Even so, I am not saying that I think Lloyd Pye's skull is an alien croosbred child, just that I don't believe this defect is the cause of the unusual skull that he has.

top topics

join