It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, Fellow Crimethinkers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've just joined! This site was recomended to me by an old friend and it looks pretty good.

I'm a single father, non-smoker, GSOH. Over the course of my life I've slowly come to realize that the things we call "real" in this world are often not real, and the things we call "unreal" are often real. Not only that, but this universal delusion is not in place by accident. It's there by deliberate design. Why? Well, I'm sure we'll get into that. My experiences are confirming this more and more every day.

Look forward to talking with you all.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome, Hagbard Celine!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hello HC great to see you here

I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Hagbard Celine!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'll have a look through the pages you recomend.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well, I have to admit that I had to google GSOH, and came up with the following:

GSOH
Good Salary Own House
Good Sense Of Humor
Good Standard of Hygiene

These are all worthy attributes...the third especially...so on that basis and as a fellow newcomer, I'd like to welcome you aboard.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi Hagbard Celine,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and Share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

peace Bod

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Well, I have to admit that I had to google GSOH, and came up with the following:

GSOH
Good Salary Own House
Good Sense Of Humor
Good Standard of Hygiene

These are all worthy attributes...the third especially...so on that basis and as a fellow newcomer, I'd like to welcome you aboard.

I'm a hospital porter, so I've had to maintain my standard of hygine with some effort, but I think I've succeeded.

If you ever meet a hospital porter with a good salery then let me know. I'd like to do a deployment swap!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Greetings crimethought unit. you didn't hear it from me, but fnord

Have fun!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
Greetings crimethought unit. you didn't hear it from me, but fnord

Have fun!

Thanks for the link. As you've guessed by my username, I'm a big "Illuminatus!" fan.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've been browsing the forum and listening to the podcasts and one thing that becomes clear is that this is a real little online village! There's a strong and complex community here with its own language and culture, its own terminology and mindset. It will take time for me to get used to it. I'm a member of other forums, but this is different. It's more intricate, more involved.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey Hagbard Celine, welcome to Above Top Secret, the big Village of the net.

Dallas

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

Thanks Dallas. I can see a few familiar faces here from other forums. Is 2Tuff here?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

Thanks Dallas. I can see a few familiar faces here from other forums. Is 2Tuff here?

new topics

top topics

join