It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sick and Tired of Anti-Homosexual People.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Not cramming it down my throat? It's on every tv show, in every magazine they have parades through the cities. If thats not cramming it down my throat I would like to see what else they can do. On the other hand I dont actually see the other side of the opinion being out there on tv.However just the other week a greys anatomy star made an anti gay comment and there was a huge uproar and then he had to defend himself.So no the anti gay people arent cramming there ideas down your throat because if they do theres a huge uproar.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto
Not cramming it down my throat? It's on every tv show, in every magazine they have parades through the cities. If thats not cramming it down my throat I would like to see what else they can do. On the other hand I dont actually see the other side of the opinion being out there on tv.However just the other week a greys anatomy star made an anti gay comment and there was a huge uproar and then he had to defend himself.So no the anti gay people arent cramming there ideas down your throat because if they do theres a huge uproar.

Homosexuals aren't granted the same rights as heterosexuals. Homosexuals cannot marry or adopt. Now tell me that homosexuals haven't had their rights violated AKA: having someone else's viewpoint "shoved down their throats." Showing homosexuality as a part of our society on TV isn't cramming it down your throat - it's the truth. The truth is that there are homosexuals out there, and they can't help it. Homosexuals have parades because they want rights. Once they're granted the same rights we heterosexuals have, they won't need to have parades. Expecting homosexuals to hide themselves is wanting your viewpoint enforced upon their lifestyles, it's not refusing to let them cram their viewpoint down your throat. People are "intolerant" towards viewpoints like yours because your viewpoint encourages intolerance towards homosexuals. It's like saying "Those anti-racist people are the real intolerant ones!" Although semantically you're correct that people are being intolerant towards intolerance, it doesn't work in the real world.

Now is anyone else sick of the "cramming it down your throat" analogy?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join