It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone disagree with the basic theory of the real events that occured on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The basics:

- Pentagon - Hit by something other than a big plane.
- WTC 1 and 2 - Hit by big planes, but destroyed by explosives.
- WTC 7 - Not hit by a plane at all, but still blown up with explosives.
- Flight 93 - Shot down.

- The government has intentionally mislead the population and stalled anykind of organized offical real investigation into 9/11.
- The media has been censored since 9/11 by the military.
- The 9/11 commission is part of the 9/11 conspiracy of silence.

- WTC were constructed by the oil baron Rockefeller family and the saudi Bin Ladin family.
- The world has an estimated 100 years of oil reserves remaining.
- War with Iraq is being drawn out intentionally to weaken America and occupy the oil fields of the middle-east.
- Oil backed federal reserve note losing support of foriegn nations.

- National debt is overwhelming.
- The investment class of America has been involved in a full scale rape of America's industrial base.
- The investment class of America is involved in a wholescale capital flight out of America and the federal reserve note and the dollar is being supported with lies and propaganda.

- Federal reserve owns everything.
- Federal reserve is owned by the Rothschilds.
- THe goal of the Rothschilds has always been to completely own everyone and everything and eliminate America.
- Once the federal reserve completely fails they will replace it with something else and they will be one step closer to thier goal of total domination over the entire planet.

- Most people still don't know and really don't care.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This 9-11 ruse was very clever. Now of all the information from sites and videos I've seen provided by this site, I would always think 9-11 was a terrorist attack if I didn't see them.

To sum it up Bush had a hand in it so he could start a war where his dad left off and pave the way for Martial law and that now seems to be connecting to the NAU and and final steps in completing the NWO.

The lease holder of the WTC gained perhaps 7 billion in insurance on the loss he had. I guess his ruse was to make all this blood money.

Thats my thoughts now.

The media is controlled either by Democrats or Republicans. Do you honestly think their gonna tell you the truth on 9-11?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

but not to sure about explosives as of yet.....

- Flight 93 - Shot down.

- The government has intentionally mislead the population and stalled anykind of organized offical real investigation into 9/11.

Censored, maniuplated, misled and played like a luckyband.

- WTC were constructed by the oil baron Rockefeller family and the saudi Bin Ladin family.

wow, didnt know that.

I dont think anyone knows, there finding new oil fields every day, but ultimately, we are running out.

- War with Iraq is being drawn out intentionally to weaken America and occupy the oil fields of the middle-east.

I dont agree, I honestly think that bush and CO expected Iraq to be over in a jiffy. They really bought their own hype about Irqi's welcoming them with open arms and so forth. Thats why rummy was dismissed, he totally under-estimated the Iraq resolve for their home land.
And its become so out of control, they have no clue about how to salvage the situation, or still 'appear' to of achieved victory.
They went in saying they'd change the world, bring democracy and rah rah rah, they cant leave in shame so they'll just keep throwing money, and men at the problem until someone else is forced to end it ( thus they can blame them for failing ) or until a miracle happens and they achieve their goals.. what ever they are.

Ultimately, nations will want to take ownership of their natural resources.

Thats the worst part, because it effects the world over.
While men receive BILLIONS for their corporations actions in Iraq, the lower income earners will be left with the bill.

- The investment class of America has been involved in a full scale rape of America's industrial base.

- The investment class of America is involved in a wholescale capital flight
out of America and the federal reserve note and the dollar is being supported with lies and propaganda.

- THe goal of the Rothschilds has always been to completely own everything and eliminate America.
- Once the federal reserve completely fails they will replace it with something else and they will be one step closer to thier goal of total domination over the entire planet.

Im not up to date on them, but ya know what. I hear of em so much on this site i might have a squiz.

- Most people still don't know and really don't care.

Sadly, that is true.
BUT, with my work i have to talk with a lot of people from the US via phone.
When ever I get the chance I ALWAYS ask them, whats your opinion on Bush, Iraq and hte current state of affairs.
To this day, NOT one of them has ever said '' i support Bush, his policies and im happy where we are ''

To be honest?.. most of them agree, Cheney is the real president, Iraq was illegial, and 911 has some major errors in the official report.
Its good to hear them say that, it shows not everyone is as gullable as some i see on here.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

In nothing we trust- War with Iraq is being drawn out intentionally to weaken America and occupy the oil fields of the middle-east.

I dont agree, I honestly think that bush and CO expected Iraq to be over in a jiffy. ... they'll just keep throwing money, and men at the problem until someone else is forced to end it ( thus they can blame them for failing ) or until a miracle happens and they achieve their goals.. what ever they are.

I think thier goals are to occupy Iraq until the oil runs out.

The best way to accomplish that goal is to fund, train and arm the insurgents in Iraq. Create chaos in Iraq and make it impossible to pull the troops out. If we get closer as a nation to withdrawing the troops the Iranian war will begin just like the gulf of tonkin started Vietnam.

The goal of 9/11 was to gather public support for a foriegn invasion and get American troops into the middle-east. Now they will invent ways to keep them there.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The basics:

I'm not quite certain on this and I think this can be used to hurt the 9/11 Truth Movement by releasing images of the aircraft just as we're getting closer to exposing the culprits just to decredit us.

Therefore I feel this issue deserves less attention, I'm certaintly not going to claim that I know what hit the pentagon.

Yes, I am positive.

Yes, I am positive.

- Flight 93 - Shot down.

This sounds like the most logical explanation to me after reviewing all the facts.

- The government has intentionally mislead the population and stalled anykind of organized offical real investigation into 9/11

For sure.

Not sure who is censoring the media; however it is certainly controlled by someone that is involved.

I guess you can say that, that report is nothing but a fairy tale.

I don’t know this.

How much oil remains is rather irrelevant, what is important is Peak Oil.

Weaken America? Why does this weaken America? What a foolish notion. All this war does is strengthen the American position in the Middle East.

Ok

True.

Ehh…

- The investment class of America is involved in a wholescale capital flight out of America and the federal reserve note and the dollar is being supported with lies and propaganda.

I don’t know about this.

I don’t know.

I’m not certain, you can certainly speculate, but I don’t know.

- THe goal of the Rothschilds has always been to completely own everyone and everything and eliminate America.

Why would they want to eliminate America? I have no clue what the goals of these Rothschild’s are.

I have no clue in this regard. Speculation?

Vlad

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It is impossible to pull our troops out of Iraq

Bush keeps saying we will leave when the job is done but he has never told the public what "the job" exactly is

I agree with what you've said.

It is too obivous after the fact that 9-11 is the pretext needed for so many things

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Sounds like you covered the bases. My question is, given the ignorance and apathy of the people, do they deserve better than what they are going to get?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
My question is, given the ignorance and apathy of the people, do they deserve better than what they are going to get?

That sounds like something an elitist would say.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You guys are stupid. Wtf, what now, bizzle.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

The basics:

I'm not quite certain on this and I think this can be used to hurt the 9/11 Truth Movement by releasing images of the aircraft just as we're getting closer to exposing the culprits just to decredit us.

Therefore I feel this issue deserves less attention, I'm certaintly not going to claim that I know what hit the pentagon.

One thing I don't understand is why some people think that whatever the hell the truth is it needs to be protected.

The truth is self evident whatever it is. Let the cards fall as they will.

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

The basics:

I have no clue in this regard. Speculation?

An educated guess.

What else would they do except continue down the path that they always have?

[edit on 25-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The WTC was probably built with demolition in mind, but that´s another matter.

So what do we do now?

Militia? Guerilla war? Call to arms? Free IRAQ ourselves?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
one question answer this .

provide evidence. evidence makes ur arguement credible.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
one question answer this .

provide evidence. evidence makes ur arguement credible.

Start here

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join