It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Paranormal Events of 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is a really good article, its 4 pages long. Its got some good stories I havent heard of before, like the dinosaur petroglyphs found in Arizona. Also the story of a ufo that they tried to explain away as an electrocuted cat.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nice article...Thanks.

Enjoyed reading it.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found this one interesting.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AMP) � The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archeological dig is underway two miles beneath the ice. The @lantisTV production crew that shot the video is still missing. Attorneys for Beverly Hills-based @lantisTV stressed that the company�s primary concern is for the safety and welfare of its crew. But they stated they will �vigorously oppose� any attempts to �censor material that is clearly in the public interest and public domain.� The ice continent of Antarctica, they point out, belongs to no nation. The U.S. has no jurisdiction there. �That video is the property... (Read More)

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
I found this one interesting.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AMP) � The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing (...)(Read More)

From the linked source:

(...Federal officials agreed to allow an uncensored version of RAISING ATLANTIS to go on sale in April at Amazon.com as an e-book. But they won court approval to �block certain portions that might compromise national security� from the hardcover
edition due in bookstores by year�s end.(...)

Status of e-book edition at Amazon is 'not available'. Hardcover is not available as well.
Absolutely amazing.

top topics

join