It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to find address to this society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
possible havertown upper darby philadelphia
I did some research and from what I found is that their in the town that I live in which is disturbing.
its part of the larouche movement and I am looking to gain more information about them since all i see is the dribble they put out but they seem more insidious and malicious than a bunch of social wannanbes.

thanks let me know if anyone can find anything on these deranged lunatics. al information I turn up on them about how they really are and not the paperbag they wear for a face I will post for discussion.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by tigpoppa]

Edit: Phone # removed.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Anyways, what is the name of this so called secret society? Need a few more details here please.

CC

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Anyways, what is the name of this so called secret society? Need a few more details here please.

CC

You can't know.. its secret..

DUH...

Annnyywaayyss.... did the OP post his personal phone number?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is Lyndon Larouche he's talking about...here's a couple of links:
www.larouchepub.com...

wikipedia says bluntly:

The Heritage Foundation has said that he "leads what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history,"

en.wikipedia.org...

Happy trails on this one...lemme know how it turns out.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Lyndon LaRouche has also served time for fraud...and he continues to perpetuate it. He led the movement to try to have the memorial to Confederate General Albert Pike removed from the grounds of the Department of Labor for fictitious reasons.

new topics

top topics

join