It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al'Queda a joke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You know, I've been thinking since info came out on the Dullace threat. Our country's intel force has improved greatly since 9-11. We have the tech to monitor ANYONE, and if we have that tech, we can monitor people planning terrorist attacks. And to pull of a major attack, you need a lot of planning...By the time the planning is done, and the attack is about to take place, we already know what the attack is going to be. Personally, I don't think a major attack on American soil is EVER going to happen again.

I mean, people in times square were wearing the terror threat as a hat! Talk about a slap in the face of Al'Queda and the rest of the terrorist nations! We've stopped taking them seriously. Al'Queda is a bunch of little men, trying to prove they have big dicks. And, what do you know, they don't...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Al'Queda is a bunch of little men, trying to prove they have big dicks. And, what do you know, they don't...

Well, lets just hope they dont pull of another 9/11.

Im happy with the new security, Conspiracy aside.

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yeah, conspiracy aside for now, I think the FBI/CIA are doing a good job

In fact, I think it will be long time, if ever, we see another attack. Sure, the terrorists have said "another attack on american soil will happen soon" But, ya know, they aren't as powerful as us. I, for one, am very proud the job that the government has been doing so far

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
We have the tech to monitor ANYONE, and if we have that tech, we can monitor people planning terrorist attacks.

They had that technology WAY before 9/11. They actually have SO much information to monitor that they can never check every suspisious phonecall/email/fax...
They had information about plans for a attacks on US soil with airplanes YEARS before 9/11.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Who knows if it is even real. Could just be a CIA front lead by their man Tim Osama
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
Does al-Qaeda exist?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

Originally posted by junglejake
We have the tech to monitor ANYONE, and if we have that tech, we can monitor people planning terrorist attacks.

They had that technology WAY before 9/11. They actually have SO much information to monitor that they can never check every suspisious phonecall/email/fax...
They had information about plans for a attacks on US soil with airplanes YEARS before 9/11.

~*~

Amen to that...
its not about the information overload->
its about Analysing Information Correctly.

the same in-the-box thinking that allowed a 9-11 to materialize, seems to be the driving force again...

perhaps, another Agent John P O'Neil, will likewise
go unheeded...shunned...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ive always believed them to be a manufactured organization by the hidden hand. or govt. sponsored.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden was funded by the US during the soviet occupation of Afghanistan. His family have had business dealings with the Bushes for some years.
The current US administration blocked the FBI from investigating bin Laden's family links with known terrorist cells.

Yes, Al Qaeda exists - it was created by the US Govt. And any further attacks by Al Qaeda will be allowed to occur by the US Govt.

They have the technology to stop further attacks - but won't use it. The agenda won't allow them to do so, even if they wanted to.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Are you people serious? As if Bin-laden would be controlled or any of those terrorists. You really think that Bush wants about 1 billion muslims against him if it comes to a big conflict.

The whole Al-Quaida thing damaged the reputation of the USA more than it was in their favour, much more. NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Just take 10sec to think about how many conspiracies you all talked about turned out to be just a bit true. Null, nada, niente.

And don't count Kennedy and the other old stuff, was proved before ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

But we can change that dammit!!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

But we can change that dammit!!

Hahahaha, that reply made my day

btw. sorry for the double posting. As I viewed the thread the 1st time it was just one post. I closed the browser and as I return now it is posted 2 times.

Hm maybe some NSA trick to make me think I am under drugs or so?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hm maybe some NSA trick to make me think I am under drugs or so?

No it's a CIA trick to make you think you're crazy. Now Michigan loosing right now to USC is obviously a NSA trick they drugged the Gatorade I am scanning the web trying to find the story I�ll let you know soon as I find it. If anyone can get a sample of that Gatorade please let me know.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
Osama bin Laden was funded by the US during the soviet occupation of Afghanistan. His family have had business dealings with the Bushes for some years.
The current US administration blocked the FBI from investigating bin Laden's family links with known terrorist cells.

Yes, Al Qaeda exists - it was created by the US Govt. And any further attacks by Al Qaeda will be allowed to occur by the US Govt.

They have the technology to stop further attacks - but won't use it. The agenda won't allow them to do so, even if they wanted to.

I understand where your going with this Pook it's definate that Alqueda got it's money from the U.S. but for the U.S having the tech to prevent it but not for mysterious reasons sounds farfetched to me. why wouldn't the U.S stop any attack and choose to let one succeed?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
why wouldn't the U.S stop any attack and choose to let one succeed?

It was an obvious PRS scam similar to when Hitler ordered the Reichstag destroyed in order to blame his enemies and manipulate public opinion. Civil liberties in the US have been seriously curtailed since 9-11 with Patriot Act and Patriot Act II. Plus the war on terror and the attacks on Afghanistan & Iraq.

Your comments reminded me of something I heard last year, whereupon a spy for US Naval Intelligence stated that he wrote a note listing a number of targets including the World Trade Center the White House and The Pentagon. The note also said: "Let one happen. Stop the rest!!!"

The notes which were in an evidence locker on the morning of September 11, can be seen at: Vreeland Notes

A full interview with Vreeland can be seen here :
Vreeland Interview

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
damn and i thought our enemies were overseas

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Are you people serious? As if Bin-laden would be controlled or any of those terrorists. You really think that Bush wants about 1 billion muslims against him if it comes to a big conflict.

The whole Al-Quaida thing damaged the reputation of the USA more than it was in their favour, much more. NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Just take 10sec to think about how many conspiracies you all talked about turned out to be just a bit true. Null, nada, niente.

And don't count Kennedy and the other old stuff, was proved before ATS.

what was 'proved' about kennedy? this'll be good!
most conspiracies i talk about are true. 90%, 9/10, battin' 900, accuweather.
one billion muslims don't agree with one another and are not a unified force.
al-queda/osama are a perfect red herring. like americans need one. a canadian comedian interviewed americans, asking them if, "we should be bombing saskatchewan?".
the typical reply was, "well we gotta do, what we gotta do.". "send the boys in".
for those of you who don't know, saskatchewan is flat prarie land with hundreds of square miles of wheat and the population density of the sahara.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
one billion muslims don't agree with one another and are not a unified force.
al-queda/osama are a perfect red herring. like americans need one.

You got me wrong there. I never said they are one union against the USA but "about 1 billion muslims against him if it comes to a big conflict." and this is what is currently evolving. The anti-american voices are getting louder and louder and what was ago a terrorist attitude is becoming common in the arab world, and thats the disgust about America. And you and others think Bush wanted that?

a canadian comedian interviewed americans, asking them if, "we should be bombing saskatchewan?".
the typical reply was, "well we gotta do, what we gotta do.". "send the boys in".
for those of you who don't know, saskatchewan is flat prarie land with hundreds of square miles of wheat and the population density of the sahara.

Hehe. No offense but that's typcial. Americans aren't popular for their intelligence.
(at least everything living out of the big cities).

new topics

top topics

join