It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Russia...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
MastaG hello from Sunny florida good sir

We welcome you here to ATS and look forword to your posts!

I am always pleased to find others with that inner passion for learning and knowing more than what is always taught in mainstream life..
Its somewhat a hobby for me reading and finding like minded people who share my mental level of seeking to expand their minds, and considering outlandish ideas, and theories
It never hurt anyone to romance an idea just becasue the mainstream media has dubb'ed it rubbish.

peace be with you.
Zy

MBF

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What makes ATS so great is that we get peoples opinions from ALL OVER THE WORLD. You may not agree with someone's opinion, but you get a different view. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wassup MastaG!

Привет! Как дела?

Welcome to ATS, brotha!

Nah, I ain't a kid, lol, though once in a while I do like to let out the kid in me

check out this threads with me:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

get 20 posts and u2u me! And if you don't have a messenger, get one, I'll look forward to talking to you, brotha! Poka!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oh man! I almost forgot, this is a REALLY good thread to check out:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I look forward to your particularly Russian view of the many topics that are covered here at the ATS family of sites.

There are so many different questions that someone living on the other side of the world from you might raise; about Russian life, social problems and, of course, the Russian Government. I can hardly wait.

Welcome...comrade

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh man! I almost forgot, this is a REALLY good thread to check out:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Peace Russian Soldier. No offence meant, sorry for that.
Damn can't take my eyes of this website! I mean 3 million messages! The largest I've seen yet!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Its all good
comrade, I'll get my rap recorded soon and I'll be sure you hear it

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi MastaG,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and Share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

You mention the veri chip in your thread.......is this something that Russia is made aware of because it relates to the 'mark of the beast'?
Maybe you can make a thread on it, based on what information you have to offer. on the subject!
Anyway, do enjoy your time here..

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow you sound very interesting! Glad to have the Russian point of view, there are so many topics from politic's ,spirituality, paranormal and current affairs I would like to know about, it is good to have you on board!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

peace Bod

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670...You mention the veri chip in your thread.......is this something that Russia is made aware of because it relates to the 'mark of the beast'?...

In fact, no one here is aware that such a chip exists. Ppl here would laugh in your face when you tell them that already about 2000 people worldwide have the implant in their arms or whatever..

...well, actually I worked at a summer camp in summer 2006, n' we used to get this religious lady speak to the kids, and she showed us a vid on The End Of The World n' stuff, n' the chip was mentioned, as were barcodes, credit cards - the cashless society...

99% of the people here don't know anything about conspiracies and such, that's why I started my own website trying to open the world of truth to my city, region, and country..

I hope that I'll get my 1st podcast ready by the end of the weekend...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join