It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apr23-27 4 days of "simulated" nuke attacks on US and EU

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I pray this will not be another 7/7.

Apparently on 9/11 they ran a plane crash into pentagon drill as well...

Here is the link...please read....

gnn.tv... ulated_Nuclear_Terrorist_Scenarios_in_the_U_S_Europe

Dick Cheney has been talking about the possiblity of a nuke attack for a few weeks now.

God help us all...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think we all know what this means... Great Find!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
well i think it would be a little too obvious to pull something off now.... maybe they are just practicing for a later date in another place!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Theres a movie about this from FalseFlagNews on another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But i have to agree that doing something major like that would be too obvious to do in the middle of a joint simulation. But ask yourself, how much of America except Virginia knows about this simulation taking place there...?

Then again, it's also known that 7/7 and 9/11 both took place during drills, i mean... *shrugs*, come on, how ignorant must you be not to realise that this is more than coincidence?

Funny, that Virginia has been put into the spotlights with that school massacre, and nuclear terror drills happen shortly afterwards. I suppose it's nothing, but out of all America...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hopefully we all just ate a little too much tinfoil this morning...

but we cannot shrug this aside.

most of us know the pattern and understand the motivation..

spread the word and pray for peace

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This was posted earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yeah, I really hope that nothing comes out of this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a case of bottled water cant hurt...

got your antioxidants read?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
do any of the links on www.policescan.us... work for that area?

i think thats legal for you guys to listen too over there, i know over here its illegal.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by 2ciewan]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If it is a simulated attack, when if at all will this information be made available to the general public?

Perhaps never, and on the day people are fooled into thinking it is true? Like the hoax Invasion of Martians in the radioplay form the 60's?

It would also make for a great reason to test an Integrated Agency Response exercise in preperation for a total police/military takoever based on what will be a future threat response (fabricated or not).

If all people aren't aware of these types of 'exercises' will occur, then this could create a desired effect of mass panic, and its natural expectation for goverment to step in and take over, - even if the constitution is compromised, to implement whatever it needs to, in order to prevent the perceived threat, such as total state control.

If this happens, it'll probably be the catalyst that compromises freedoms!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Good find!! While the 7/7 bombings took place in London, `by chance` they were running an exercise based around simultaneous bombings on the undergrounds and a mainline station. Quite possibly exactly the same ones that WERE actually bombed that day. The two biggest ever `terrorist` attacks on UK and US just so happened BOTH were having anti`terrorism drills based on likely scenarios that JUST SO HAPPENED to happen at the same time??!!

Yeah Right...!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Do you believe that while we are all having this discussion, and speculating on the possibilities, going off of our knowledge of the past, that they would be so brazen to just go for it anyway?

I'm not saying that they would or wouldn't...it's just stunning.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by AbuMusaab]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If anything nuclear happens, I'm calling it on the 26th. Marks the 21st anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster. For the sake of humanity I hope that nothing occurs.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Almost all terrorist attacks happen on a Tuesday or Thursday though. Look at the history...why is it almost always a Tuesday?

Tomorrow is Tuesday, by the way.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I hope not true cause. i almost lost a friend in the london bus Bombing it was really scary.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
thursday is probably their paydays.... cant have a terrorist attack without someone getting paid for the job first..

and they dont happen on monday coz everyone drags their feet back to work and dont really wanna be there on monday, and everyone slacks off on a friday in prep for fri/sat all night partying..

it only leaves tues/wed/thurs free

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissyK
I hope not true cause. i almost lost a friend in the london bus Bombing it was really scary.

Yeah all this is making me want to move out of london, now this stuff is scary.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm quite confident this is just to keep the populace scared, and hence in controll.

Essentially, we're all starting to look back toward the US government for answers and justification... so they instill a sense of fear and desperation in the public again. Basic political tactics.

I'm quite confident there isn't going to be a nuclear strike.

Its the political version of :
"What did you do that for?"
"... um... look over there, a distraction!"

"Of all the creatures on earth, the human populace has to be one of the easist to distract from what could essentially be their demise."

[edit on 23-4-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm doubting it, too. I'll go on the record and say that this week will actually pass by completely uneventful.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Noble Resolve 07: April 23-27, nuclear terror drills in USA

With analysis by Dan Abrahamson of FalseFlagNews. On April 23-27, NORTHCOM, JTFCOM, J9, FEMA, DHS, and Virginia police have schedule multiple "simulated" terror drills across the US and Europe.

Simulated terror drills in the US & Europe--->
www.globalresearch.ca...

Cheney warns of nuclear attack--->
www.chicagotribune.com...

[edit on 23-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Man am i glad i am in Australia now.

Although i'm not religious, i will pray that nothing occurs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join