It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crocodile devours taunting child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

BEIJING (AP) - The remains of a missing nine-year-old boy were found inside a crocodile that was shot dead during a search for the child, China's Xinhua News Agency said.

"The children shot the animals with catapults and beat them with wooden sticks," the agency said. "One of the irritated crocodiles bit Liu's clothes and dragged him into the water, where he was eaten by a swarm of crocodiles."

The child, who was only identified by his surname Liu, disappeared Friday after he and three other children climbed over the fence around a pool in the park that had been used to stage crocodile shows, Xinhua said.

cnews.canoe.ca...

So this kid climbs over a fence and starts tanting a crocodile. It is a sad story, but I think the kid got what he deserved.
what do you think?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
See, not all Asian kids are smart!

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is too bad, not only does the kid get eaten, but the Croc., who was only doing what crocs do, was probably killed too.

Fair proof, indeed, that not all asian kids are smart.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well no child Deserves to meet there end like that,

But hopefully it will learn others not to do the same,
Wild animals are going to eat you up,

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
All too many people buy into the Disneyfication of animals, they're all so cute and cuddly, won't harm you, or some such nonsense. Wild animals, even the smallest, are dangerous if cornered, or agitated.

Having lived in Alaska and in the West for my entire life, I see people try to walk up to wild animals and treat them like Fluffy the cat. When Fluffy is a walking bad temper like a cow moose, bad things occur every single time. The human gets hurt or killed, and the poor animal which was only doing what it took to protect itself gets killed too.

No one deserves to get eaten alive...no. A more painful way to die would be hard to find. All too many people, though, blame the animal, not the moronic human. Though in this particular case, a nine year old boy doesn't know any better. Especially when theres a group of nine year old boys. When four or more little boys get together, brains are in short supply.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe the official ratio is:

One boy = one brain
Two boys = half a brain
Three boys = no brain

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is the perfect ending to a perfect story!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Obviously, it's a sad story. However, this is how the youth of the world are being taught to relate to nature and the creatures around them. "Taunt them,kill them, et cetera, because you are soooo much better than they are." Well, we see the results of such a mindset. Any questions?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
At least the kid learned his lesson...

[edit on 23/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
At least the kid learned his lesson...

[edit on 23/4/2007 by enjoies05]

Yeah, the last one he'll learn in this life. :shk:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, the last one he'll learn in this life. :shk:

Probably won't make that mistake again. :shk:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Probably won't make that mistake again. :shk:

Probably not. Well, let's hope he doesn't. :shk:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the suckiest part about this is considering China's laws that was probably the parent's only child.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
RESPECT ANYTHING WITH TEETH

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry a child died, but part of me is laughing. I know i'm going to hell for that. But any
who smacks a Croc with a stick, shoots it with catapults and jumps a fence into a nest of croc's kind of had it comming. In our world its called a tragedy, in nature its called Natural selection.

Want to quess how many of those kids, from that group, from that school, from that area will ever taunt a croc again????

PS Kacen I LOVE your Avatar.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
All too many people buy into the Disneyfication of animals, they're all so cute and cuddly, won't harm you, or some such nonsense. Wild animals, even the smallest, are dangerous if cornered, or agitated.

very true my friend. ive seen a boa snake attempt to eat a baby deer... many times its size.
animals are animals and they dont have sympathy.

top topics

join